Chapter 69 😜

~~Saturday Happy Halloween!!! 🎃 ~~

Tonight's outfit has my nerves fizzling with anticipation. Enthusiasm cannot undertake the description of my emotions. Make-up: my best yet! Exaggerate lashes, purple eyeshadow, silver/white highlight to camouflage my current eyebrows, extending the hood of the eye to place a brown/red liner simulating my eye manes. 

Diving into my red sequence, sweetheart dress with thigh high split, I'm flabbergasted how well it accentuates every single curve; Axle will become unhinged by this outfit. Placing the fire red wig on my head, I adjust the tendrils to conceal half my face. 

Arm length gloves in a ravishing orchard accompanied by my red glitter heels and I've almost achieved full imitation. Last thing ... to apply a bold red lip stain to finish my look and voila I've transformed into none other than ... Jessica Rabbit.

Axle's ability to regulate his feral urges will be categorically futile

Axle's ability to regulate his feral urges will be categorically futile. We'll be fornicating like the 7 foot rabbit he's emulating tonight. Jade sashay's into the room, "Hey girl," brown hues popping out of their sockets. "OMG!!!! You look stunning!!! Holy shit you actually look like her. Your make up is on point girl!"

Gushing with excitement, "Thank you. I really wanted to capture the character." The costume Jade picked out looks better on her today than it did previously. She decided to be a princess for this years festivities. 

The vibrant aquamarine outfit brings out the gorgeous brown tone of her silky skin. She has a bandeau top with cascading short sleeves and gold embellishments on her chest, the ends of the sleeves and at the hem of the bandeau created a crisscross against her skin. A v-shaped gold band with sheer aquamarine harem pants slit from ankle to hip exposing her toned thighs dressed in gold with intersecting bands mid thigh, accompanied by her stiletto gold shimmer heels. 

For the final touch, she acquired a long black wig, banded in three areas, cascading, to finish the outfit with an aquamarine band across her forehead with gold embellishments surrounding the sparkling jewel.

"Princess Jasmine will be gracing us with her presence tonight and all the common folk will bend the knee to please her," I exclaim while bowing before her.