Chapter 61

Saturday

Steam roaring behind the curtain, I gaze blankly at the foggy haze recalling Monday's activities as I scrub, lathering my body. I actually felt sick, like literally sick to my stomach. I had to postpone my date with Axle explaining I wanted to go home. He was understanding but promised me a double spanking for making him wait.

After noting the contents of the text, I couldn't perceive looking him in the eye without falling apart right before him. The questions that would have ensued would have possibly led to the agonizing demise of our relationship. I can't let that happen, not now, not ever! He is paramount in my life. I found someone I actually crave to have in my existence, I won't allow them to deprive me of what I've become accustom to.

They vanished from my contemplations since they hadn't attempted contact in weeks. No compelling me resign or halt the inquest or else suffer the consequences, just information that could harm me.

My ultimate decision is to block their number, I concluded if they exploited my past by now, they were masquerading as it could endanger their identity, causing their ultimate demise.

Shaking my head, ridding memory bank of that incriminating text, water cascades to my feet while I lather foamy coconut scented suds to cleanse my body.

Out of the shower and into the bedroom I scurry with haste noticing I've lollygagged for much too long daydreaming, running late for our date. My hair still wet, flowing in long wavy curls with mousse to save time. I've chosen a simple black scoop neck, spaghetti strap, low back, A-line flowy dress. Simple and perfect with my red jewelry and shoes for a pop of color.

Light makeup, lips moisturized in a bold red color to finish my ensemble when the gentle tapping on my door triggers the edges of my lips to curl

Light makeup, lips moisturized in a bold red color to finish my ensemble when the gentle tapping on my door triggers the edges of my lips to curl. Padding to the entryway, swinging it open to feast my eyes on a mouthwatering Axle. 

Perfectly sculptured face, brown hair slicked to the side, a powder blue button down shirt, top buttons left open for my ravenous eyes to devour accompanied by black jeans and sneakers. How can he wear such plain clothing and still drive my core to seep at the very sight of him?

 How can he wear such plain clothing and still drive my core to seep at the very sight of him?