Chapter 23

The multiple sensations he's delivering sets off the inferno inside me. The fact that my hands are tied arouses something within me that can't be describe. 

It's unbelievable to me, it causes an insatiable yearning for more. The feel of him on my skin has unleashed my vixen (Natalia), there's flames in her eyes, ... she's ready to play. 

I free my hands, releasing the slipknot, grabbing a hold of Axles belt, undoing it in an instant, unbutton his pants, ripping the zipper as I tear down his clothing, freeing his enormous dick, grabbing a hold of it, shoving every last inch of him in my mouth. 

"FUCK CHLOE!" The blindfold, still on, adding to my arousal and the kinkiness to surge through me. I'm bobbing at an intense rhythm as I coil my arms around his hips, grabbing both cheeks to shove him further down my throat. 

My gag reflex, on pause as I swallow his dick whole, a wonderful skill I picked up. 😉 His insatiable moans, driving the fierce hunger to hear more, my hands finding their way to his cock, causing me to suck and pump with fury. 

 "God damn it, Chloe!" He hisses, placing his hands on my head as I vigorously work his shaft, making it swell even more. I let my tongue slide up and down ensuring I ignite the carnal animal within him.

"CHLOE! FFFFUCK YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUUUM." He rasps, breathless, seeping with the sweet agony of ecstasy. 

Knowing full well I want his dick stretching my pussy, I slow my pace, slipping the blindfold off, peering into his eyes, watching him savor the movement of my tongue, the rhythm of my stroke, watching each muscle twitch in gratification. 

I release him from my mouth, devilishly batting my lashes, staring into those wicked grey eyes, "Fuck my face?" My voice almost inaudible, oozing a yearning to relinquish my control. 

His eyes go dark, hooded, flashing with sinister intent. He grapples a handful of hair, his other hand grasps my face, caging me with his intense smokey eyes, "Oohh, Chloe, you've asked for it," he snarls, shoving his massive cock down my throat. 

I admire him through my long lashes, relaxing my throat to give us what we both want. I stare into his gorgeous face, contorting in pleasure, controlling his orgasm as he rams it in and out.

"Damn it Chloe! I can't fucking take this! Fuck it!" He grunts with animalistic rage. His words elicit my to body to release its juices, it's soaked, ready for his massive cock to plunge deep inside me. He releases my hair, lifts me from the floor, ripping my panties off. 

His intense movement causes my body to stumble but not before he snakes his arm around my waist, hoisting me up, my legs, on instinct, wrap around his waist, arms around his neck as he guides his throbbing cock to my saturated entrance, ramming his long-engorged dick into my dripping wet pussy. 

A scream rips from the depths of my chest, "FUCK! YES!" My head falls back in satisfaction, the feel of him, inside me, is everything I could have imagined and more. "YOU. ARE. MINE. CHLOE. MINE. TO. FUCK. MINE. TO SAVOR. ALL. MINE." He grunts with each salacious advance deep inside me.

I'm thrust up and down in violent movements, enjoying each insatiable stroke. "YES! AXE! YES!" I shriek in gratification! Hearing his throaty grunts cause my head to cloud with more hedonistic fulfillment. 

I just want him to fuck me until he bursts, leaving every drop inside me. "Harder!" I yelp wanting to feel the exquisite pain of him stretching me further, in my depths. He latches on my ass, fingers digging in for a tight clutch, taking complete control, granting my wish! 

"Fuck, yes, ... don't stop!" I cry out in pure ecstasy. The sound of flesh smacking flesh, releases increasing amounts of nectar onto his throbbing dick.