Chapter 71

November - Last weekend was certifiably euphoric. The Catacombs live show left an exhilarating feeling of titillation followed by a machine properly named "The Toolbox," the next day. An exquisite piece of equipment to assist in the realm of double penetration in nonstop vigorous impaling.

We enjoyed the apparatus for three, maybe four hours  of continual hedonistic bliss. I made it to work on Monday by the skin of my teeth, legs similar to cooked noodles, barely able to hold me upright. 

Tonight's rendezvous is something I've come to crave. Being at his side, feeling his formidable arms, the erotic sensation that captures my senses when he electrifies my skin with just his touch, all kinesthesia's I've come to desire.

Unfortunately, he hasn't disclosed our adventure for tonight so I'm undecided on what to wear. After much deliberation, I settle on a Winona dress in baby blue. It's a fashionable, short mini length satin dress, with a mesmerizing low cut deep V plunge neckline held together with a rhinestone lace up bust, dressed with crystal shoulder straps, and an open back.

 It's a fashionable, short mini length satin dress, with a mesmerizing low cut deep V plunge neckline held together with a rhinestone lace up bust, dressed with crystal shoulder straps, and an open back

I complete my outfit with my nude strappy heals, hair curled and loose with light make-up and a shiny nude lip. It's getting cold outside but everywhere we go we are ushered in his vehicle and needless to say that man keeps my flesh enflamed at all hours of the day.

Staring into the mirror, I caress the infinity diamond necklace taking it between my forefinger and thumb with images of a future running rampant in my mind. I shake my head at my childish sentiments.

Mi Gente by J. Balvin and Willy William fills the silent air, rushing to see if his face appears on my phone only to be disappointed by a restricted number. 

I have no desire to entertain any calls without a verified name, I swipe left, if it's important there voice will fill the mailbox. 

The sound of his knuckles rapping on my front door catapults my heart into cardiac arrest. Excitement courses through my veins, one step in front of the other, I scurry towards the door. It amazes me just how much the thought of his presence exhilarates my soul.

Opening the door, in all his majestic masculine dominance, a white shirt exposed his hefty pecks from undone buttons. A black blazer with matching pants accompanied by brown dress shoes completed by his mesmerizing smile.

 A black blazer with matching pants accompanied by brown dress shoes completed by his mesmerizing smile