Chapter 22

I can feel my pulse in my head, in the sweet anticipation of what's to come next. My head swirls with different scenes of what Axle could possibly want to try. My feelings are a multitude of one commandeering the other; scared, excited, curious, anxious, taking over my mind asking questions I don't have any answers to. 

I'm jolted back to reality when Axle materializes in the kitchen grabbing one of the chair's, hoisting it in his strong arm, carrying it towards the living room. "Let's head to the living room Chloe," he laces our fingers with his free hand. 

Warmth spreads through my body, anticipation reeking havoc in my mind as he leads me to the living room. I peer at the coffee table, noticing  a shiny blindfold and ... rope, my heart skips a beat, I suck in a breath in anxiety. 

Axle notices, squeezing my hand, bringing it to his supple lips, kissing the back of it causing me to shut my eyes, enjoying the soft contact, he whispers as his lips brush my ear, "Trust me Chloe, all I want is to please you ... in every way possible." He nips my earlobe sending a surge of electricity causing all my nerves to spark to life. 

He extends the hand that's holding mine towards the chair, leading me to sit, I feel nervous but comfortable. He lifts the rope from the table, I feel my breathing speed up along with my heart rate. It feels like I'm running a hundred miles an hour, hearing the pounding in my head.

He's aware of my fragile state, I feel the graze of his fingers on my face, almost immediately calming my nerves as my face cradles into his hand. "I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you Chloe." 

I meet his eyes, believing his words, he's done nothing but try to make me comfortable with him. He begins to unravel the rope, his eyes stuck to mine, showing me how to make a slipknot. He asks for my hand, I peer in his silvery eyes, hesitantly nod and extend my arm to him. 

He demonstrates on my arm, displaying how truly easy it is to release, then proceeds to tell me, "Okay Chloe, your turn." 

My eyes snap up, my voice laced in fear and shaky, "What?" "It's your turn, make the slipknot on my arm," he says with confidence. I move at the pace of a snail, he waits ... patiently for me to begin. He guides me through all the steps until I can remember on my own. 

For reassurance, he showcases how easy it is to escape it again. I get it, I've mastered the slipknot, I feel good, that wasn't as horrible as I imagined. My thoughts conclude we have finished his demonstration when my ears catch his words, "Are you ready to play?" his lustful voice makes the decision hard to make.

With raised eyebrows and a higher pitch in my voice than intended, "Huh?" He takes a breath, "I need to try it on you, you're comfortable making the knot, seeing how easily it comes off. Now we need to try it on you, so you can see there is nothing to be afraid of." 

My eyes enlarge, swallowing hard, I gather my thoughts. He did show me how to make one, I know how to create and release it, I come to a conclusion and nod my head, willing to try it for him.

"No Kitten, I need to hear you say it." He can't hide his satisfaction as a smile stretches across his beguiling face. I manage to whisper, "Okay," as I gander towards the floor. 

"Stand up," he orders, I obey without hesitation, my eyes glued to his. His fingertips play at the hem of my shirt, "For this to work, I need you naked," his voice drips with lust. Funny enough, that doesn't make me nervous, I stare in his smokey hooded eyes, "Only if you undress me," my eyes oozing hunger. 

A devilish grin materializes across his face as he initiates my body's release from my clothing, piece by agonizing piece sheds from my body, our eyes never leaving each other as my shirt, shoes and pants cascade towards the floor.