Chapter 15

***Author's Note ***

Follow me on instagram @marie_terry_1 and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/marie.terry/332345                                                                                                                    On with the story!!💙💙💙

terry/332345                                                                                                                    On with the story!!💙💙💙

"My name is Jack." He exclaims with arms stretched in the air. "Two strikingly beautiful women will be out momentarily to begin our show." He delivers a little bow and disappears behind the curtain. Two women strut out within seconds of his disappearance, both with chokers, I stretch out for mine, embracing the lock. Both women are stunning and gorgeous. One woman has a leash attached to her choker. More like a Collar! Oh! The light bulb goes off, I'm at a Dungeon! 

Is that how you claim someone, with a collar? Am I Axle's possession? What if I remove it? What would happen? Would Axle be furious with me? Would something happen to me? I have so may questions in my head, we need to have a conversation, I demand a better understanding about what all of this entails. 

I will confess, I am quite fascinated with all of this, it does entice me. My vixen is dressed in all leather, has handcuffs dangling from her right pointer finger, licking her lips waiting for the exhibition to commence.

I move my head in Axles direction when Jack materializes from behind the curtain. He  greets the blond, announcing her name, Princess, and tells her to undress the brunette. Princess sashes over to the brunette and embarks on the disposal of her clothes. She initiates with her shirt, unwrapping each button, prolonging, building the anticipation, exposing her flesh inch by inch. She separates the material to reveal a red lace bra, her supple breasts heaving in excitement. The shirt cascades to the floor.

She grazes her hands over her stomach, lightly brushing her fingertips along her unshielded skin. Her body illuminates with goosebumps, prickling every inch of her frame. She shifts down to her skirt, inserting her fingers on either side of her curvaceous hips, maneuvering in measured, sexy motions to bring her skirt to meet the floor. 

She commands attention, trailing her hand lightly up her leg at a slow pace, moving sluggishly over her stomach coming to a halt at her voluptuous breasts. Princess cups her breasts, massaging each one in a separate dance, allowing her lips to kiss and tongue to suckle on her tantalizing flesh. The Brunette's head topples back in bliss, hissing at her entrapment of her nipple. 

She discontinues her rigorous attack on her breasts, prowls behind to unhook her bra, leaving her delectable bosom to spring out, abandoning the red lacy material to plunge to the floor.  She's naked and exposed for all to ogle, except for her collar and leash. 

Jack advances towards Princess, whispers in her ear, and within the blink of an eye, she is sitting on the floor, knees wide apart, hands placed on her back, head up, and her tits out and perky. Jacks eyes are clouded and mysterious, he opens his mouth looking at the brunette and utters one word, "Inspect!"