Chapter 24

My eyes flutter open, I'm in my bed, alone, how it should be right? Then why am I so messed up over leaving last night? I wanted to stay, I craved it, why didn't I just say that? 

After Axle clasped my hand, the electricity engulfed my body as I peered into his gut wrenching pleading eyes. He pulled me into him, our lips crashing, tongues dancing together in sync, releasing a moan that caused him to grunt making me moisten my pants since I had no panties to wear.

He pulls away much too soon, "I at least needed to kiss you goodbye. I want to remember the feel of your lips." My mouth opens in desire to speak but I fell silent, turned on my heels and walked outside to Leo, who waited for my return.

The ride home was torturous, I almost asked Leo to turn around but I didn't want to go back. I would have felt ashamed going back there after I made it clear I needed to leave.

I grab my pillow covering my face, releasing my anger into it. The muffled sound of my scream filling the silent room. I place the pillow back, dragging myself to the bathroom for a hot shower. 

After my shower, I rummage through my closet for something to entice Axle but still professional. I look over dress after dress until ... 

my eyes land on my black, white and grey strap dress with sweetheart neckline, I pair it with my red stilettos for a pop of color

my eyes land on my black, white and grey strap dress with sweetheart neckline, I pair it with my red stilettos for a pop of color. I arrive at work a little early so I pay Amanda a longer visit than usual, she tells me of the woes of college. 

I tell her not to worry it will all be over soon and it will be worth it. I grab my tea, heading to my office, a smile plastered on my face, excitement running in my veins anticipating our 10 am meeting.

I arrive in my office getting my files ready for the meeting. I also have the files for the community center that the legal department filed. I decide to head up a little early, clearly my excitement taking over. 

I pass by Sharon who still ignores me as if I did something to her. I've never had this happen to me before, work with someone who hates you for no reason. It baffles me but I'm here to work, not to make friends. If I make friends it's a perk. I will just be professional ensuring I keep my job.

Speaking of friends, when the doors slide open, Victoria's smile is not as bright as it normally is. I approach her concerned, "What's wrong Victoria?" She rolls her eyes, "Selena is in his office again claiming she needed to speak with him over something very important." She exclaims rolling her eyes. 

All the muscles in my body tense up at the mention of her name, my temperature rises at the thought of her alone with Axle causing my fingers to twitch. I try to calm my nerves, "I'm sure he'll throw her out if he wants to." I say with hopes that he will. 

Victoria waves her hand in the air dismissing the meeting. "Forget about her, how are you honey? Do anything special last night?" I feel the heat rise to my cheeks remembering lasts night sexcapades. My core twitching at the memory, my thighs moistened at the thought.