Chapter 49

I wake up to the sensational feeling of fire igniting my flesh. Axle's mouth moves from my wrist, up my arm to my shoulder, into the crook of my neck leaving a trail of flame in its wake.

I salacious moan escapes my lips, turning to face him.

"Good. Morning. Kitten." He kisses my neck with each word sending a shiver up my spine, speeding up my breathing. I could wake up to his luscious lips igniting my skin everyday.

"Mmmmm, good morning," I whisper, humming under my breath, peering into his clear grey eyes, a mischievous glint flashes before me.

"I could get used to this Kitten," his eyes sparkle in the morning light that's entering the room as he speaks. "Get used to what exactly?" I ask in a playful tone knowing full well exactly what he means because I could too.

"Waking up to your beguiling face ... hearing your voice first thing in the morning. It's worth the wait." He shines his pearly whites at me evoking the edges of my lips to curl in response while a giggle escapes.

He brushes his hand in my hair to the nape of my neck pulling me closer to mold our lips together for a steamy good morning kiss. I feel butterflies uncage in my chest, fluttering everywhere.

He pulls away much too soon causing me to whimper at the loss of contact. "How do you feel Kitten?"

I ponder for a moment, "I feel ... amazing. That was probably the best nights sleep I've had in a long time," I smile at the though of us doing this again.

"Since you're feeling so well guess what?" He playfully states with eyebrows dancing.

Anticipation exudes from me as I squeal in excitement. "What?"

The horns emerge from his head, "I promised you punishment for making me wait and a deal is a deal."

The edges of my lips fall downward, eyes slice, eyebrows meet in the middle while a huff bolts from my lips. I rather enjoy his punishments but I don't want him to know that, not just yet anyway.

"A deal is a deal I suppose," I say without a care turning my yearning body away from him.

His muscular arms turn me back around to face him, laughter fills in the arm. He palms my ass, giving it a squeeze causing me to yelp.

"Not so fast Kitten. You're still mine." He pulls me closer until our bodies are molded together, lips colliding, hands roaming in every direction.

The feel of his chiseled chest causes a pool of heat at the apex of my thighs.

"Bend over the desk." His husky voice commands me.

I search his dark hooded eyes before I antagonize him, "Make. Me."

He stills for a moment before he leaps from the bed pulling me with him as I giggle. He smacks my ass " you just earned yourself more punishment."

Mmmm, yes please and thank you. He guides me towards the desk, opening a drawer revealing a long black rope. My insides jitter in excitement at the thought of being tied up.

He wrangles the rope, one on each hand, strutting around to the back of the desk pulling the rope causing my body to keel over as he fastens the rope in place.

A plethora of emotions rush through my body, excitement, anxiousness, giddiness, and a small ounce of fear but not enough to stop what I know is about to happen.

As I lay there unable to move, moistness seeps from my core in anticipation. He strolls from behind the desk to tower over me at my side. Bending at the waist, "I'm so going to enjoy this." A wolfish smirk materializes on his face while butterflies dance in my core.