Chapter 72

Next morning

Tapping at my front door induces a thundering in my chest. Grabbing my robe, placing it over my shoulders, I ensure to leave it open to flutter in the air as I pad to the entrance of my humble abode.

Peeking through the peep hole, just as I suspected ... Axle. Swallowing the clog in my throat, I close my eyes to steady my breath. Prepared I separate my eyelids, slowly opening the door to expose my naked body beneath my robe.

His eyes scan my physique as I protrude my breasts to uncover my taut nipples.

Observing his Adam's apple bob, his eyes meet mine, "Can I come inside?"

With one brow lifted, "If you must," turning on the ball of my feet I saunter to the entrance of the hallway imparting ample space. Silence conquers the expansion. His feeble attempt to keep his stupefied eyes on mine has foolishly failed, he trails the curves of my physique as I graze the underside of my breast.

"What do you want Axle? You're killing my vibe."

Squinting his eyes unsure of my meaning he proceeds. "I want to apologize for last night. I consumed an immense amount of alcohol. I was not in my right mind."

"No fucking shit you weren't in your right fucking mind. If you truly cherished me as you lead me to believe, last night would have never transpired. You would not have been capable of allowing another man to touch me that way. You would have allowed me to feel my emotions and release it when I felt it right!!"

I huff out an exasperated breath, "Having Jack spank me of all things? How could you?!" My arms reach the high heavens in over exaggerated motions.

His mouth drops open to retort but I hush him with my words, "Then hearing that Princess was your slave! What the fuck did you think was going to happen?"

"I didn't think it was important!"

"Not important! It's clear now why she's consistently draping on you, always requiring your attention. You are her end goal, she craves to have you Axle. You know what it doesn't even matter, go fuck your slave. I've already moved on."

Eyes narrowing he pins me with his enflamed gaze. At the perfect moment, Mika comes out in all his birthday suit glory, swinging heavily. Axles face, the look of disbelief and torment as his eyebrow bunch, lips thin along with raging breaths consuming his chest.

 Axles face, the look of disbelief and torment as his eyebrow bunch, lips thin along with raging breaths consuming his chest

Mika walks to the refrigerator opening the door, grasping a bottle of water draining it of it's contents.

Laser focused on Mika, Axles observes his every movement as Mika walks towards me, moving scattered tendrils from my face, placing a delicate kiss on my cheek. Moving towards his wet lips, we connect, arms embracing, staring into Axles fuming orbs I relish in the contact with a light moan loud enough for Axle's ears to embrace.

receding just inches from my face, he inquires, "Is he joining us? I'm not sure there's enough room for four of us in your bed."

Axles head bobs back in awe at his words. Fuming, veins pulsing in his neck, staring at his contorted appearance, a devious smile drapes across my face, "No, he's leaving, unless he'd like to watch as you mercilessly fuck me senseless ... AGAIN!"