Chapter 53

Preparing the food for tonights festivities, I pass by Axle on purpose, rubbing myself on his back or my hand across his ass while grabbing ingredients for him or my drink. There's more than enough room to pass by without touching each other but where's the fun in that.

I skillfully brush up against him, applying slight pressure to his back with my breasts, my inner vixen eyeing him like this will be her last meal.

 "You're going to start something you can't finish Kitten." Without looking at me, I see the smile on his face by the balls of his cheeks rising as he speaks. He's enjoying this and I'm about to up the anti.

I coil my arms around his waist, without warning, I grasp his cock in my hand. Hissing, slowly placing the knife on the cutting board, "You clearly want to play."

In the blink of an eye, he grabs my wrist pulling me from behind him, bending me at the waist over the counter, his body follows suit. "Keep playing Kitten. You won't win," he rasps in my ear, hot breath, heating my yearning skin.

A devious smile smears on Natalia's face, "I'm already winning," A flash of fire sparks in her eyes.

His hips, plastered to mine, holding me in place as he cleans his hands. I attempt to wiggle free but his hand swooshes in the air landing hard on my ass. I yelp at the sweet sting of his hand meeting my skin. I can feel the fire spread to my core igniting the embers within me.

"You're dress is so thin I can feel the welt on your ass through it," he hisses in my ear, massaging the heated area.

Fuck! Why does my body crave him so much? The ache building in my core already; I feel his fingers move between the clef of my cheeks making its way down to my yearning wet lips.

"Is this what you want Kitten?" He moves the thin fabric to the side exposing my sensitive core, driving two fingers inside me, massaging my walls, curling his fingers until I scream in pure gratification, "Yes!"

He pumps his fingers vigorously, driving me to edge, "Yes, don't stop!"

Bucking my hips, backing up wanting more, he adds another finger, ramming inside me, causing my vision to blur when his pace quickens even more. "YES! Yes, Axle right there," I whimper as my orgasm inches closer. 

"NOOOOOO!" The sudden emptiness elicits a scream to escape my lips.

He drawls in my ear, "Like I said, you're starting something you can't finish." 

The frustration is built up, I'm on edge, I need my release. Natalia takes over, I hop on the counter, spread my legs, inserting two fingers to culminate the job he won't. The air fills with musical sounds of erotic tones, eyes fluttering shut, head cascading back, when he tugs my hand away from my aching core. My head snaps up catching his sliced, darkened eyes.

"This is mine!" Cupping my lips, "I say when you can touch it. When you can come. You need to be taught a lesson."

He pulls me off the counter, flipping me around, bending me at the waist, lifting my skirt, clamping both hands on my lower back with one hand, "COUNT!"

I hear the swoosh of his hand flying through the air landing firmly on my cheek. The bite instantly causes me to yelp in rapture, heat soaring to my core, "ONE!" Mewls from my mouth.

"One what?" He demands from me.

"One sir." I correct myself.

SMACK! My other cheek inflames, fuck this is intense. His dominance ignites my nerves to life. "Two sir." 

Once sir drips from my mouth, his hand lands on my cheek again. Biting my lower lip to stop myself from screaming, moans sound in the air. My core throbbing for him to quench my thirst.