Chapter 57 ⚠️ XXX ⚠️

Previously ...

"What do you want to get out of tonight Chole?" His low rasp provokes my core to pulse.

The question throws me off guard? What do I want? Do I want this? Will this hurt us? My soft brown eyes travel around the room scoping all the toys, furniture, taking in the well defined bodies and finally having the pleasure to bestow my blessed orbs on the Adonis before me.

Natalia awakes from her slumber, sliding off the bed, sashaying her hips with a dramatic BOOM to each side, a sinister smile materializing, horns emerging, eyes set ablaze, oozing desire.

I take two small steps on my tiptoes to saunter up to Axle, drape my arms around his beautifully tattooed neck, purposely brush my lips on his ear and whisper, "Destroy me."

A devilish grin materializes on his perfectly chiseled face

A devilish grin materializes on his perfectly chiseled face. "On our lists, we BOTH enjoy group play and swapping. Once we leave this room ... WE REMAIN JUST US. YOU'RE MINE!" He emphasizes, allowing the words to linger between us.

"But for tonight ... JUST for tonight ... we play," a wolfish glint sparks in his eyes.

Sucking in my lower lip, biting down, Axle delivers a low hiss, "Kitten, you know what that does to me." He grasps my hand in his, bringing it to his now strangled crotch. Brazen-faced, I grasp it, stroking up and down torturously slow, gazing into his intense grey eyes preparing to expel my stipulations.

Swallowing hard, "I'm not saying no. I want to explore this with you but I have some conditions." 

Eyes slicing, gazing at me intently, "Go on."

"No one else can spank me ... just you," the hurried words stampede out of my mouth.

"I wouldn't dream of anyone else reddening that voluptuous ass of yours."  Fire sparks in his eyes, finding the globe of my ass, bestowing a firm squeeze, "THAT'S MINE!" 

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ The rest of this chapter is highly graphic and contains extreme sexual content with BDSM scenarios

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ The rest of this chapter is highly graphic and contains extreme sexual content with BDSM scenarios. If group play, swapping, or BDSM is not your cup of tea please, kindly wait until next Saturday for an update to continue reading the story. Thank you.