Chapter 30

Axle's walking in haste given the new found information we acquired. I peer down to our fingers, laced ... together ... unified. 

Holding his hand causes a feeling I'm not familiar with, it's scaring the shit out of me

Holding his hand causes a feeling I'm not familiar with, it's scaring the shit out of me. Not because I don't desire the feeling but because I yearn to continue relishing it. Is this what he wants? Is this what ... I want?

I'm conquered by the memory of my mother's last words, "I love him." Dread replaces the unfamiliar feeling constituting my eyes to cast to the floor as I let Axle lead the way contemplating if I should release his hand or not.

Moments later we arrive at the office building, feeling a bit awkward arriving here dressed like this, what I'm wearing is not for a professional setting.

It's lunch hour, the elevator is packed with people. Axle and I move to the back corner since we exit on the 20th floor to allow others to depart on their floor.

I gaze his way to see a devilish smile spread across his face. My eyebrows furrow, and suddenly I feel my stomach tighten, his hand is making its way down my back, over my plump, round ass until his hand reaches beneath my dress to touch my aching, wet lips.

I stare at him, pleading not to do what I think he's about to do. I don't think I can keep quiet in a small area full of people, let alone my facial expressions. 

But I feel his fingers gingerly playing with my lips, the sensation sends warmth to my already aching core and I can't resist. I give in, arching my back, turning my body slightly to cover our devious actions, giving him full permission to play.

His fingers plunge inside me, I close my eyes, clutching his thigh with my closest hand, not wanting to make a sound, I bite my lower lip. I steady my breath as his fingers stroke in and out, massaging my walls, laying the foundation of craving to spread my legs, giving him complete access. 

The feel of liquid running down my thigh sends a sensation through my body when suddenly, Axle removes his fingers, I release a small gasp, my eyes jerk open, landing upon his stormy silver orbs.

He edges closer towards me, lifting his finger, gently rubbing it on my lips for me to taste while he stares into the depths of my soul. On instinct my tongue moves out of my mouth slowly, caressing my bottom lip, staring into Axle's eyes with hunger, savoring our taste, knowing I'm ready for more.

He lowers his head to whisper, his lips graze my ear while his hot breath sends prickles all over my skin, "Do you like it when I touch you in public Chloe? When I make you so wet you drip down your thigh?" His voice, a low growl, finishing my already wet pussy into saturated, dripping lips thirsting to be consumed.

I'm lost in this euphoric state when Axle chuckles, moving to leave the elevator, snapping back to reality I scurry out behind him, thighs smoothly rubbing together from our improper, wild stunt in the elevator, that I wouldn't object to doing again.