Chapter 14

The sound of the vibrator generates a wicked smile to stretch across my face as I look into the camera with my, "look at me satisfy myself" eyes. I tease myself just as he would; it makes me fantasize about him, picturing his chiseled body and striking face. Placing the toy on my sensitive spot, removing it, producing increased yearning with each touch.

I imagine Axle is here with me. My legs spread eagle, I close my eyes, the illusion of Axle appears in front of me. His shirt is off revealing his wondrous chest. The Hindi goddess takes up his whole front, dipping into his pants that I want to release him from with my teeth. I want to lick his chest leaving my mark and claiming his body as mine.

He grips my thighs sending a shiver that transmits goosebumps all over my body. He peppers kisses up and down my thigh, throwing my mind into a frenzy. Forging my body to buck in acknowledgement of his agonizing touch, pleading for what my powerlessly body thirst for  ... his tongue annihilating me, making me orgasm the only way HE can unravel me.

I gaze at him, my orbs desperate and pleading for additional gratification. I focus on this astounding man in between my legs, the man that concocts my body to function like it never has before, gushing out my satisfaction.

He peers into my eyes, all I see is the dark, storm behind his and a sinful smile before he attacks my core making me cry out, "FUCK!" "Mmmm," He growls as his face disappears in between my limbs.

The edges of his lips go up, caressing my lips creating little spasms in response. He is the best at producing a yearning from me to implore for more. I grasp a handful of his hair in retaliation. He lets out a husky groan and like magic, my body answers.

The edge is growing closer and closer, he fills me with his fingers making me howl, "Yes, Axle, yes!" "I fucking love it when you scream my name!" He exclaims before indulging in his dessert once again.

I'm near my end and just when I'm at the edge he says in a low, raspy voice, "I love the way you taste, give it to me. I want every last drop." I instantaneously release the waterfall that was confined to be liberated and shout, "FUCK! YES! AXEL, AAHHHH, YES!"

And just like that, my eyes dart open. I return to reality from the torturous sweet dream, sweat everywhere. Breathing deep, eyes shooting around the room, in disbelief my satisfaction was an illusion.

What is it about him that shapes my craving to listen to him? How does he have this affect on my frame and liberties. I want him to fulfill my every desire, to produce the cum he so effortlessly extracts from me. It feels like heaven has been bestowed upon me and I'm eager to acquire it with open arms.My mind is lost in his chaos; I'll need my respite for tomorrow. 

We nearly fucked on his desk in his office today, there's no telling what tonight has in store for us. I giggle, shake my head and release a deep sigh at the thought.

Given how my body backfires at his sensuous touch, he'll have his way with me tonight. I laugh to myself, embracing my pillow while snapshots of Axle prance around in my mind as I drift off to slumber.

I rise feeling anxious and giddy for tonight's events. The mystery behind our outing, sends shivers through my frame, anticipating us consuming each other, leaves me panting.

 I couldn't find the perfect outfit; shopping it is then. I covet to look enticing tonight and crave to have him drool like a puppy waiting for a treat. A corrupted smile develops across my face when I ponder him goading for the exquisite release he's had me earnestly petitioning for.

I cleanse myself of last nights sweat, dress and strut out the door. It's crucial to find the perfect outfit. I've been on the prowl for 3 hours and still have yet to find the splendorous apparel that will make him plead for my flesh.