17 ~ Not Easily Fixed

Vic POV

"Did you just say we were Mr. and Mrs. Eric Robinson?"

"According to these papers that would be a yes."

"It's no way possible that could be true. We signed where they told us to."

"Evidentially it was in the wrong spot."

"Let me see that paper," I said getting up. It was no way this was happening. He had to be playing a joke on me.

He passed me the paper and he took something else out of the envelope. I read the paper and realized he was telling the truth.

"Here is the marriage certificate," he said passing it to me. Somehow I thought I would have been more freaked out but I wasn't. I couldn't even be mad. I shook my head gathering my thoughts.

I passed the certificate back to him and sat down on the bed. Mama Deb would probably kill me, his parents would probably be furious and Angelique would probably have a stroke. I looked up to see Eric pacing.

"Why aren't you freaking out?"

"What good would that do? It's right there in black and white Eric. I feel sorry for that couple tho."

"I do to."

"Are you angry this happen?" I asked staring at the wall.

"Surprised yes. Angry, no. Disappointed yes. You?"

"It wasn't quite what I would have planned. I would have had the white puffy dress like Cinderella with the crystal shoes. Sara would have been my maid of honor, Mama Deb would have been on the front pew crying her eyes out. Our family and friends would have watched us say our vows and I would have committed my love to you."

"To me?" he said smiling.

"Hopefully it would have been you," I said with a chuckle.

He leaned against the wall. "I'm disappointed because if I was going to propose I would have pulled out all the stops. I would have asked Mama Deb for your hand. I would have planned a candlelit dinner, dancing and gotten down on one knee with a ring."

"Unfortunately that didn't happen."

"It didn't. But I would have told you that I was completely in love with you and I could never see myself without you. You bring out the best in me. You understand me and no one could ever bring me happiness as much as you have."

I felt tears stinking my eyes.

I swallowed. "Then I would have told you that I prayed and asked God, that if you were the One, for Him to give me a sign. Deep in my heart I hoped it was you," I said trying to hold back the tears.

I was sitting on the bed and he walked up to me and bent down on both knees and put my hands in his. He kissed each one and looked back up at me.

"I love you Vic. I have for a long time. I don't know what is going to happen with Angelique but we can get an annulment if you want or we can try to fix this or we can start a life together."

"I love you too. What is done is done. I believe you were the One I was suppose to marry."

I couldn't stop the waterworks. He kissed my tears away and leaned me back. His warm soft lips began to singed my skin. The heat that radiated from his touch left me wanting more. I reciprocated by running my fingers through his hair and slowly clenching his back.

He raised up as I untied his robe. Looking at his muscular chest I leaned in and kissed him on it. I heard him moan and he rolled us over. I straddled him and he untied my robe to find me completely naked. I didn't need to try to hide myself because I was fully and completely giving myself to my husband.

He ran his hands down my body almost memorizing every inch. His eyes guide his hands across my breasts down my chest and across my hips.

"So beautiful," he said breathless. I closed my eyes enjoying his touch. It didn't take long before I felt his hands gripping my backside. I licked my lips and I couldn't help but whimper wanting more.

He leaned me back and continued on kissing my neck. He wrapped my legs around his back and I crisscrossed them. Before long he leaned over and grabbed a condom. He quickly put it on and returned kissing me down my stomach until he began to feast.

I gripped the sheets with one hand and pulled his hair with the other. Sounds vibrated against my lips and my back arched off the bed. My breathing became staggered and I exploded. Before I could return to normal he entered me swiftly holding me tightly.

"Never going to let you go," he whispered against my ear. I believed him because I didn't want him to. I wanted this more than the air I breathed.

"I don't want you, never my love."

With that said, I gave my husband everything he needed.

Hours later we were headed out the door for lunch. We held hands until we reached the beach. We ate and enjoyed being with one another listening to waves hit the shore then we decided to head out to the marketplace. Merchants were selling their wares and at the end of the pathway there were little shops.

"You know I have to buy you a ring. There are a few shops on the other side of the island and if we leave now, we can make it before they close."

"We can wait."

"Nonsense. I need everyone to know that I have claimed you as mine and hands off."

I started to laugh. We walked back to our condo and the concierge service got us a rental car. He gave us directions and with the top down on the little convertible we headed out.

On the other side of the island were high end merchants and designers. Boutiques, jewelry stores and anything you could possibly want was available at our fingertips. We went shop to shop until I saw the perfect ring.

"This one," I said looking at the small princess cut white gold ring."

"You're kidding right?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's tiny."

"I'm a simple girl. You should know that by now."

"Simple but I think you need something bigger."

"Eric, I don't want anything bigger. I have you and that's all I need to confirm my love for you. This is materialistic, I have the ring right here," I said putting my hand on his heart. "As long as I have this," I said pointing between us, "I have everything right here."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Can I at least add a band?"

"Sure."

We went up to the counter and a salesman helped us. He bought two bands one for the top and the other for the bottom. He had the ring encased in both making it triple in size. I found a simple band for him and I put it on his finger. He kissed my ring and I kissed his.

"Ready Mrs. Robinson?" he asked with a smile.

"I'm ready Mr. Robinson."

And with that said we walked out the store hand in hand.