9~ Party Time

Eric POV

We arrived at Jefferson Lakes and the place was packed. People were drinking, dancing and having the time of their lives. For some like myself tomorrow would mark the end of the party life and on to real life. I saw a few of my frat brothers and I went over to dap them up.

"Man this party is off the chain," Pete said moving his head to the beat of the music.

"Good turn out," I said grabbing a beer out the ice chest.

"Look at the all the honeys. I swear there have to be at least five for each dude and they represent all the colors of the rainbow."

I had to laugh because Pete's speech was slurring and he was feeling good. He had pretty much exceeded his allowed number because he had started shaking his ass like the girls on the dance floor.

I looked around and to tell you the truth I would have been much happier chilling at my apartment with Vic. Maybe I was growing up and was actually ready to settle down. She was a great girl and I didn't care what my parents said I wasn't going to stop seeing her.

"Want to dance?" Some bleached blonde asked. Her boobs looked to be the size of Dolly Parton and she was drunk on top of that.

"No but my friend Scott would. He's being eyeing you all night. Isn't that right Scott?" He shook his head and smiled. Scott was usually shy so this would be a great opportunity for him. I watched them walk off and chuckled. Girl after girl came up to me and I turned them away or set them up with one of the guys.

"Not interested I see," Brad said standing next to me drinking a beer.

"Actually I was going to call Vic and see if she'll come and get me."

"Damn she must have whipped it on you. Your nose is wide open."

"Naw. She's just a sweet person, something Angelique was not."

"Speaking of Angelique where is she?"

"I hope far, far away. The girl just don't quit."

"I will toast to that," we both said laughing. We both stood there as a girl was about to pass out shots.

"Last night bro, let's do this!" Brad said grabbing four shot glasses. We counted down from three to one and took two at a time. The warm vodka shot straight through me.

"Ooooh whew! that mess burns," Brad said taking four more and shaking his head. We both took another two at a time and I could feel the effects starting to work. He grabbed two more as the girl walked back in front of us.

"Those shots were a beast. I think I grew a new patch of hair on my chest." We chuckled and continued to watch the crowd.

I felt someone come up next to me and grabbed my hand. I looked down to see two of Angelique. I knew she didn't have a twin so who was the other person?

"Miss me baby?" She said wearing some tight blue jeans and a see through blouse.

"Actually...wait for it...Hell Naw!" I said laughing and she looked ready to pounce in any moment.

"I think you are lying."

"We are over Ang. Just move on." I used my two fingers and pretended they were walking.

"You heard your father. I would hate for him to give you his punishment for not following his directions."

"I should be punishing you for snitching," I said grabbing two more shots but this time they were tequila. She was egging on a headache and I needed her to just go away. I quickly gulped them both down. I went to walk and my balance felt off.