30 ~ Blackmail

Eric/Alexander POV

I had just finished taking my shower. I changed into my suit and was completely dressed walking back out into the bedroom. Victoria was lying there wrapped up in the sheet looking like Sleeping Beauty. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake her.

I sat down and tied my shoes. My phone buzzed alerting me that Freddy was downstairs waiting. I grabbed my overnight bag making sure I had everything. Closing up my briefcase, I saw Victoria's file. I had to admit, she had all her ducks in a row. She was a perfect candidate for the grant so I approved her paperwork.

Sitting my bags down, I bent down on my knees next to her. Damn she was so beautiful. Past memories and current ones all came flooding to the forefront of my mind. I brushed a stray hair that had fallen in her eye. I wanted to tell her the truth, but I didn't want to ruin the little time we spent together.

In the moment of passion I presented her with a double edged sword. On one hand I wanted her to stay. I wanted to wake up to her every morning and make love to her every night. Then there was the other side, to let her go on and be happy. I was her demon and it was time for me to let her go.

She moved causing the covers to slide down her body. It was perfect in every way. I sat there memorizing each inch as I slid the covers down lower. Her hips were thick, her breasts had gotten larger, all the more to love. She had this unwavering glow that was captivating even when she slept.

She slowly opened her eyes. Kissing her finger she traced it along the outline of my lips where I kissed it back.

"You're dressed... and smell really nice."

"Do I?"

"Yes. So is this goodbye?"

"I have to go. My meeting starts in an hour."

She blew out a long breath.

"If that offer to visit still stands, I will probably be seeing you sooner than you think."

"It is."

She raised up completely naked which made me rise below. Leaning in, she kissed me and I wrapped my arms around her back giving her a tight squeeze. The captivating smell of her peach conditioner had me wanting to stay in bed with her all day.

"You better go before I toss you back in this bed and have my way with you," she said laughing.

"If I didn't have to go, I would let you. I think it would be a lot of fun."

She laughed. "Goodbye Mr. Alexander Scott."

Now it was my turn to smile.

"Goodbye Ms. Victoria Lewis Robinson." I kissed her right below her cheek. I grabbed my bags taking one last look walking out the door. I took a deep breath while my heart was literally beating out of my chest.

Walking to the elevator my mind was spinning out of control. I leaned against the wall waiting on the doors to the elevator to open. Finally they did and I got in. I looked up and watched as the doors slowly closed.

Victoria POV

I got up and stretched. After my little sexual enlightenment session, I was completely worn out. I never knew he had gotten out the bed to get ready. I will admit, I was tired and truly satisfied. That body of his was cut to perfection. I could tell he workout and it showed.

Getting up I glanced in the mirror only to be shocked. My body was covered in bright red blotches only meaning he left his calling card. I traced every one and visions of him marking me appeared before me. Closing my eyes, I touched each one, I could still feel his warm breath against my skin.