52 ~ Oh No!!!

5 1/2 months later

Victoria

"Mommy...Dada...up!" I heard the sweetest little voice call out.

Alexander and I were lying in the bed put somehow Mia had climbed in between us. I heard her giggling as he had swooped her up and started tickling her.

"I gotcha now," he said mimicking her laughter.

I laid there. This was what I wanted. Happiness.

"Who's birthday is it today?" he asked her.

"Mine! Imma be a princess, daddy."

"Yes you are," he said kissing her on the cheek and then he started giving her raspberries that led to more laughter.

"Are you ready for your big day?"

"Yes!" She bobbed her head from side to side causing her big bouncy curls to move.

"Give me a minute and mommy will get you ready."

"No I will take care of Mia."

"I need to finish setting up for the party."

"Sara and Daniel will be here soon to get everything straight. Why don't you go take a shower and start getting ready."

"Only if you can help me up."

"I think mommy needs help Princess Mia."

"I have mulches, see." She bent her arms and posed. He touched them and jumped back.

"Mommy, did you see Mia's muscles? They are so big."

"Let's see." I leaned over and touched them.

"Wow, you're strong." She smiled strutting around.

"Come on Mia let's help mommy."

They both held out their hands and I grabbed on to them. "On the count of three...one, two, three." I eased off the bed and leaned down to kiss my little girl on the forehead.

"Thank you baby."

"Welcome. Come on daddy let's go." She pulled on Alexander's hand as they headed out the room.

After taking a couple of deep breaths I headed to the shower. Having two babies waddling around inside of me was starting to take a toll. I only had a few weeks left but I felt as if I was ready to pop. I turned on the shower and I heard the doorbell. Muffled voices could be heard and the door closing.

Twenty minutes later I was finishing up my makeup wearing my white robe when Alexander came in. I was sitting in front of my vanity when my eyes nearly popped out my head. An enormous laughter ripped through my mouth, I had never seen anything like it.

"See I got you laughing."

"I swear I'm about to go on myself Alexander." He was wearing a black curly wig, a smock with pockets of a curling iron, a flat iron, perm rods, a blow dryer, comb and an electric hot comb.

"Where are you going with that hot comb?"

"Sara said you use it to make your waves lay flat."

"You are not touching my hair better yet coming anywhere near me with that."