49 ~ Too Much Too Soon

Three days later

Victoria POV

"I made waffles, I hope you like them."

I came down the stairs wrapped in my blue long nightgown and matching robe. Since getting out the hospital, Alexander had been right here by my side.

"I'm not really hungry."

"You have to eat to keep up your strength."

"Just juice please."

He poured me a glass and slid a plate of eggs, waffles and turkey bacon towards me. I just looked at it.

"Dean called. He said the investigator's report should be ready by tomorrow."

"I hope they can determine what the cause was." I took a sip of juice. "I'm trying to figure out my next step." I rubbed my stomach.

"I think you and Mia should come back to New York with me. You can regroup there."

"Why would I leave my home?"

"You can start over fresh. You've worked hard to build this school you deserve a break."

"I'm just thinking about all those girls that I promised I would help to get them out of their unprivileged situations. I wanted to give them the fortitude and courage to reach outside their status and become what they are destined to be." I stared into the glass of orange juice. I couldn't cry anymore as I had been crying for the last three days.

He walked around and pulled me in his arms. "We are going to get through this one way or another. I've spoken to a couple of friends and we will look into some other options."

"Like what?"

"I have some business associates here, so I made a few phone calls." His phone started to ring. "I need to take this. Why don't you go take a shower and relax."

"That's a good idea." I finished off my juice and headed back upstairs. I peeked in Mia's room and she was fast asleep. I walked in and sat down next to her. I rubbed her soft hair and ended up getting in her little bed with her. She turned over and cupped my cheek with her hand. I kissed it as her eyes remained closed.

Alexander wanted to take me away but I couldn't go. Sara even tried to convince me to take a mini vacay but it was no way I could leave. I needed to start figuring out what my next move was. Since the rape, other people had been doing things for me, now it was time for me to stand up and do things for myself. I needed to stop loathing around here and get to work. I climbed out of bed and walked into my bedroom and headed for the shower. I turned it on and went to the closet to find something to wear. I was inside trying to figure out what I could still fit into when Alexander called out my name.

"I'm in the closet."

I could hear him walking in behind me. "I thought you would have been in the shower by now. I was coming to offer my back washing services."

I laughed. I went to reach for a pair of shoes, but he leaned in and got them for me.

"Thank you."

"You're most certainly welcome." He pulled me in his arms and planted a soft kiss on my lips. His hand stroked down my backside and I couldn't help but give in. The next thing I knew, my robe was pooled at my waist, my gown was down my shoulders and I was being lifted up and sitting on my center dresser with my legs wrapped around his waist. I balanced myself on my arms and elbow and leaned my head back.

This was a nice added distraction especially with my horny hormones making me want his skin to skin contact. I felt his lips traveling down the center of my chest, on down to my stomach where one of his hands slid up my gown while the other one played with my  breast. I licked my lips while a pool of wetness formed down my leg. It wasn't to long as I felt his warm mouth down below.