10~ Hold Up

Victoria POV

"Stop the car!" I said to Sara. She pulled over to the side of the road and looked at me if I was crazy.

"What?"

"Turn around. Something's not right."

"Okay. What is it?"

"I caught Angelique and Eric having sex. She also had another guy hitting her from the back."

"I didn't think Eric was that freaky."

"Well who knows."

"Why are we going back?" She asked as she turned around in an empty driveway.

"When I called his name he didn't answer."

"Who would in the middle of sex?"

"Doesn't matter he didn't even move when I called his name. At least he would have tried to come after me you think? Do you think Angelique could have done something to him?"

"I wouldn't put anything pass that heifer."

"Oh goodness I hope he's okay."

"I'm calling Brad," Sara said pulling into an empty parking space. As soon as the car came to a stop I jumped out. I pushed my way through the crowd of people and took two stairs at a time to get to him. I got to the last door and Eric was lying in the bed alone.

"Eric? Eric?" I called out and he still didn't answer. I walked over to the bed and his eyes were closed shut. I rocked him back and forth.

"Eric wake up. Please wake up," I called out and he felt like dead weight.

"Oh God wake up!"

"Vic what's the mat..."

"Call 911!" I went to check his pulse and it was faint.

Brad looked at Eric and quickly grabbed his phone and started to call but hung up as I leaned Eric over and he began to cough. I was thankful that he did.

"Come on let's get you to the hospital." Brad and Sara both helped me to get Eric up. He started to speak but we couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

"Just stay with me Eric, we are going to get you help," I said. Eric was totally dependent on us his heavy weight almost became a burden. A few of his friends came over to help put Eric in Brad's truck. I got in the backseat and laid his head on my shoulder. He started to sweat and I rubbed the side of his face. Sara got in the front along with Brad and we took off to the hospital.

Moments later we were pulling up to the emergency room and I got out. I burst through the doors asking for help. Someone in scrubs came over and helped us get Eric out the truck.

"What's wrong with him?" The clinician asked.

"He was at a party passed out."

"Was he drinking or doing drugs?"

"I don't know but probably drinking."

The nurse checked for a pulse and moved a light around his eyes that were blood shoot red.

"What's his name?"

"Eric," I said looking at the scene unfolding. What did Eric get himself into?

"Eric talk to me. I'm Dr. Kennedy. I am going to help you." Eric moved his head but he was still out of it.

A nurse came over with a wheelchair while Brad and Dr. Kennedy helped Eric get into it. I walked quickly behind them but was stopped at the counter.