13 ~ Reverie

Victoria POV

"I'm jealous, I want to go," Sara said as I packed my bags.

"Girl you've been all across the world and then some."

"And? A tropical island with a fine ass rich man that I haven't done."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Please tell me, you are going to get that cherry popped. Hell girl I have no idea how you have gone this long without having it."

I grabbed my swimsuits.

"Wait one cockapicking minute! Did you and Eric do it and you didn't tell me. I told you when Josh Dunaway popped mine."

"Yes you did and all the gory details."

"Don't hate Vic, it's not a good color on you."

"No we haven't if you must know."

"Of course you would tell me. That's what best friends do, right?"

"Girl you are crazy. I gotta go. I am supposed to meet him at the airport."

"Why didn't you go together?"

"He had some last minute stuff to do."

"Well you be careful. I got you a little gift for your first weekend get away," she said giving me a small red box with a white ribbon on top. Across the middle it said, Cyndi's Sex Shop and Toys.

"Really Sara?"

"Just open it."

I opened the box to find a variety of condoms, a see-through nightie, edible strawberry panties along with a feather. My eyes must have bucked out my head because Sara was falling out laughing across my bed. I lifted the contents out and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Awe god if you could see your face right now! I can't breathe...oh lord jesus Imma about to combust," she said hyperventilating.

"This is so not funny Sara!"

She was holding her stomach rolling on the bed laughing so hard with tears in her eyes. Her face was turning pink and I just wanted to pluck her but instead I pushed her and she rolled on the floor. She screamed out but was still laughing that I don't even think she felt the fall.

"I'm not wearing this!" The red nightie was completely see through and the string thong was just a piece of floss. "You're so nasty!"

"Girl look, if you want to keep a man you have to keep him interested. I bet you any amount of money if you wear this he will be putty in your hands. White boys like freaky shit, I know because I am a white girl. How do you think I keep them coming back? It's all a mind game dearie. You know the old saying, Find em, Fool em, Fuck em and Forget em."

"You are trifling. Why are we friends again?"

"Because no one else wanted too, but anyway at least take the condoms. There's all kinds here, lambskin, textured, ultra-thin, flavored, glow in the dark and in different sizes. Not all white boys are the same, some are small but I think Eric could be packing a big rattlesnake and when he whips it out, it's gonna bite you. So you can't go wrong so be adventurous and protected with these," she said dumping a handful of condoms in my bag.

I covered my ears singing, "lalalalalalala."

"I know about sex Sara. I just don't partake in it."

"That I know. I think if you did your whole attitude would change. I know you want to be with someone that loves you and cares for you and I think that is so cute, but a woman has needs. Vibrators can only do so much, fingers can only go so far, but a man with a long thick dick can take you to another dimension. It could be the most magical weapon in the world honey. Not only can it feed you when you're starving it can quench your thirst. The almighty and powerful dick can be your salvation!" she said jumping up and down like she had the Holy Ghost.