47 ~ Heart to Heart

Victoria's POV

The next day

I rolled over in the bed stretching my arms out only to find it empty. It didn't take long before I was running to the bathroom. Never eat chocolate ice-cream, with raisins, sprinkles and bananas, definite a nasty combination when it comes back up. Looking down at my gown there were a couple of specks of chocolate. Turning on the shower, I brushed my teeth, slipped my gown off and got in.

The warm water was relaxing. No bad dreams. Maybe it was because he held me in his arms and I felt safe or maybe I just needed to feel that way.

"Vic?" I heard his dark sensual voice and my body felt warmer. I peeked my head out the shower door.

"In the shower."

"Sara is here to take Mia for her dress fitting."

"Ok, tell her I will meet her at the flower shop at noon and I can pick Mia up then."

"Okay," he replied staring at my reflection through the glass. "I'll be right back don't get out." I laughed and closed the door.

Moments later I could see him stripping down. I opened the door and he got in. Taking the washcloth he soaped it up and began to wash my shoulders. He went farther down until he reached my protruding stomach.

"I can't believe I get to be with you this time. I'm so excited to be having this baby with you."

I smiled. "I'm glad you get to be here too." I rubbed his hair on the side and put my arms around his neck. Looking into each other's eyes, it felt like I was falling deeper and deeper in love. Feeling the tears stinging the backs of my eyes, I tried not to blink. These emotions needed to be put in check.

He leaned down taking control of my lips. The kiss was soft and I felt my body falling against his. My fingertips traced down the back of his neck and my warm heat was pressed against his. The more I moved the more I felt him below. I pulled away and guided him to the bench seat. He sat down and I stood between his legs.

"Just as beautiful since the first time I saw you."

"I bet you say that to all the ladies." I grinned. He laughed.

"You're even more beautiful carrying this little one." He rubbed my belly tracing its roundness.

"I will really be fat in the next month or two."

"Then there will be even more of you to love. You will always be my ray of sunshine and this time I'm not letting you go."

My brain was on full alert. I began to step away.

"Vic?"

"Don't say words you don't mean. I'm so scared you are going to leave me again, and if you do, I don't know if my heart can take it again." The tears were now full blown.

"Shh, sweetheart, I promise I'm here. Not being with you all these years nearly broke me inside. I thought about you everyday and every night before I closed my eyes. I'm not a religious guy, but I asked for Him to watch over you and hopefully one day you would forgive me." Now I could see his own tears running from his eyes and the pain etched across his face nearly had me stumbling.

I walked closer standing between his legs. He traced my hip bones and ran his hands down my thighs. He pressed the side of his face on my stomach and I rubbed the top of his head stroking the side of his face. I could feel his tears.

"We are in this together. Our love will see us through," I said as he turned his head looking up at me.

"Yes together." He raised up hugging me and with our bodies so close, that electric wave of intense heat was back. Kissing my neck and up to my lips, our passion was once again reunited. With our wet bodies leading the way, I could feel my first erotic wave of pleasure beginning to rush through me. Letting my lips go he kissed his way down, giving my tummy extra care, and continuing down to the apex of my sex.