Chapter Sixteen

The next morning Cade and I wake up and smile at each other. We slept outside on the hammock. When we wake up the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. It's late September and a bit chilly outside.

"Good morning, Cade" I say when I see him.

"Morning, Kyle" he says.

"Did you sleep well, little bro?" I ask.

"Yes I did" he says back. Cade and I lay on the hammock for a while. I swing us for a while. Cade looks so relaxed. I'm so glad I can be Cade's older brother now. The breeze blows on us. Cade shivers a little.

"You cold, buddy?" I ask.

"Yeah. A little" Cade says.

I take my flannel off and put it over us like a blanket. Cade and I lay there for a little while. I pull my phone out and look at it. It's 7:15am. Usually I would still be asleep right now. We're not usually up at this hour. We usually sleep until noon. Cade shivers a little more.

"You still chilly, bud?" I ask

"A little" he says.

"You wanna sit in the hot tub for a while?" I ask.

"We have a hot tub?" Cade asks.

"Sure do. I'll show you" I say. Cade and I get up and walk up to the deck. We walk up to the hot tub. I take the top off and Cade gets a look on his face like a little kid. It's actually really cute.

"Hell yeah" he says.

"Alright. Let's get suits on" I say.

I open a cabinet across from the tub. That's where Jordan and I keep our swimsuits. We have a few different ones. Some just one color. Some multiple colors. Some with patterns on them. Some with designs on them. I throw Cade a swimsuit. I take my clothes off and put my suit on. Cade does the same. Damn he has a cute butt.

Cade gets into the hot tub and sits down. I get in after and sit down next to him. Cade sits back with a relaxed look on his face. He looks so cute. He also looks like he's in Heaven.

"You like this, bro?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. This is Heaven" he says back.

"Jordan and I love sitting in here" I say.

"I can see why" he says with a smile.

I sit next to Cade and put my arm around his shoulder. He smiles and puts his head on my shoulder. We sit there for a while not saying anything. Just listening to the birds chirping, the breeze and watching the sun rise.

"Kyle. Would it be alright if we went to Target today? I want to get some things" Cade asks.

"Sure, buddy. We can go to Target today" I say with a smile.

Cade's POV
Kyle and I sit in the hot tub just enjoying each other. I'm starting to love having his arm around me. I love his smooth chest. I could lick that all day. I'm in love with Jordan but Kyle has all of my attention right now. Jordan was right. He really does care about me and will do anything for the people he loves. I think I'm ready to tell him I'm gay and starting to get a little crush on him.

"Kyle. Can I tell you something?" I ask.

"Of course, buddy" he says.

"I'm..." I begin saying.

Jordan's POV
"Look what we have here" I say when I walk outside and see Kyle and Cade in the hot tub.

"Morning, bro" Kyle says.