Chapter Twenty-five

The next day Ben and I wake up and smile at each other. He looks so cute when he wakes up. His chest is so smooth and I could have my head on it all day.

"Good morning, cutie" Ben says.

"Good morning, Ben" I say back.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"With you. Yes I did" I say with a smile.

"Good. I'm glad" he said wrapping his arms around me.

We lay there for a few minutes. We smile at each other and kiss every now and then. His hard dick against mine feels so good. I could stay like this forever and never need more. I then remember that Kyle and Jordan are coming back today.

"Ben. You should probably go now. Kyle and Jordan are coming back today and I haven't told them about us yet" I say

"Alright. I'll get ready" he says.

We get out of bed. I put on my pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. Ben puts his clothes from yesterday back on. We walk out of my bedroom and into the hallway. It's grey and raining outside. God. All I want to do is get back into bed with Ben and sleep in his arms. It would be the most perfect thing to do on a day like this. We walk into the kitchen and I get a chocolate chip muffin out for him. I remember that Ben and I had...well you know what happened.

"Ben...we...we had sex last night. Didn't we?" I ask.

"Sure did" he says.

I almost don't want Ben to leave. I want to throw him to the ground and pound his ass like he did with me last night. 

"I'm sorry, Ben. I really want you to stay. It's just that my brothers shouldn't see a random stranger in our house. I'd rather tell them about you so they know about you when they meet you" I tell him as he begins to eat.

"It's alright, Cade I understand. But I want to ask. Are we a thing?" he asks.

"No. Uhh...I mean...yes. Look I really don't have an answer to that. I like you, Ben. I really do. I just can't give you a for sure yes or no right now" I say.

"Don't worry, Cade. It's alright. We don't have to start anything right now. I really like you too. It's a new thing for you. I get it. I just want to know that maybe someday, whenever that may be, we could happen" he says with a smile and touching my face.

"Thanks Ben. Maybe we can. I'll let you know when the day comes" I say with a smile.

We kiss before Ben walks out to his car. He waves at me when he gets to his car and gets in. He drives away and I watch. I then walk back to the kitchen and sit down at the table. Just listening to the rain on the roof. I watch it rain also. My mind just on Ben. Do I tell him that I love him more than just a friend? Or do I just see how things go with my brothers? They would gladly welcome me into their relationship. We really would be so good for each other. On the other hand, Ben and I could be so good for each other. He's nice, he's gentle, he wants what's best for people. He's everything I want in a man. God love is complicated.

A few minutes go by when I hear the door open.

"Hey Cade. We're back" I hear Kyle's voice say

"Hi Kyle. Hi Jordan" I say back.

"Did you just get up, buddy?" Kyle asks as he comes into the kitchen.

"Yes" I say back.

"Are you hungry, big guy? I can make some pancakes" Jordan says.

"Sure. I'd like that" I say back.

Jordan goes to the stove and makes pancakes. I watch while he makes them. I have Ben on my mind. I really wish he was still here but I love having my brothers with me. At least I'll get to see him later this week.