Chapter Twenty-two

We get to the park and we get out of Alyssa's car. We meet everyone out front and walk in as a group. I feel someone walk up next to me. It's Ben. He gives me a smile. I give him one back.

"Alright everyone. Let's get set up" Alyssa says. I notice that everyone has lawn chairs and outside stuff. They all set them up. Alyssa has one too. It looks like they all come here to hang. Maybe I've actually found people I can just sit around and talk with. They all sit down and start talking.

"Cade. Come sit by me" Ben says.

I walk up to Ben and I sit down next to him. We sit there for a second. I try my hardest to come up with something to say. I don't just like sitting there in silence. It's awkward and weird. Ben is so hot that I really can't come up with anything to say.

"Do you live in town?" Ben asks.

"Yes. I live on Pomatter Drive" I say back.

"It's nice over there. Do you live with your parents?" Ben says.

"I live with my two brothers. Our parents aren't in the picture" I say.

"I'm sorry" Ben says.

"Don't be. We were never close to our parents" I say back.

"Then I'm glad you still have family.

"You into music, Ben?" I ask trying to change the subject as fast as I can. Not wanting to talk about my parents at all. 

"Of course. Who isn't?" Ben asks. He's right. Obviously everyone is.

"What kind do you like?" I ask.

"I love Maroon 5, Pink, Adele but my all time favorite is Sara Bareilles" he says. Alright, this is my dream man.

"I love Sara Bareilles. She writes my entire life. She's all I listen to. I have all of her albums on my phone" I say back.

"I love her so much. There's literally nothing she can't do" Ben says back.

We sit there for a few minutes. I look at all of our other friends running, sun bathing, talking and such. Ben and I sit close to them but far enough where they can't hear us talking. 

"Are you dating anyone, Cade?" Ben asks.

"No. I've never really dated anyone" I say back. I look away. A few minutes go by when I feel an arm go around my shoulders. I feel someone get really close to me.

"You're really cute" Ben whispers in my ear.

I get a huge smile on my face. I smile at Ben. He smiles back at me. We giggle too. I almost forget that I came here with Alyssa. I guess now I know what Ben's sexuality is. I try to look around at everyone else but my eyes keep coming back to Ben. He looks at me too.

For most of the afternoon, Ben and I get to know each other. It's the early evening when we decide to all pack up and go back home.

"Cade. Do you need me to take you back home?" Alyssa asks.

"Thanks but I'm going to hang with Ben for a while.

"Alright. Have fun. I'll pick you up next week and we'll do this again" she says with a smile.

"Awesome" I say back.

"Thank you so much for today, Alyssa" I say with a smile.

"Happy to, buddy" Alyssa says.

Alyssa goes back to her car. I go with Ben and we get into his car. We stop at a convenient store. Ben tells me I can get whatever I want. I decide to get skittles, a big kit-kat and a few snickers. Ben gets a box of donuts and muffins. He pays for everything, even though I could have paid for myself. We walk back out to his car and go back to his college apartment. We walk in and Ben turns on the lights he keeps on the wall. We put our stuff on the table in the living room.

"This is a nice place" I say.

"It's for college students. It's rent free, which is nice. I've actually lived here since freshman year" he says.

"Do you have any roommates?" I ask.

"I did but they moved out sophomore year. I've had this room to myself ever since" he says.

"Do you like having the place to yourself?" I ask.

"It's alright but it would be nice to have someone to live with" he says.

"You're not lonely here by yourself are you?" I ask.

"Not usually. It would just be nice to have a roommate or...boyfriend here" he says with a smirk.

I move my way on to Ben's lap. We smile at each other. I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his around me. I run my hand through his soft hair. He closes his eyes with a smile.

"Look at me" I say like a little kid. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. I move my eyes down his chest and on to his area. I can feel it moving and getting harder. I keep my eyes there.

"You want it, little boy" Ben asks. I nod. I put my hands on the bottoms of Ben's white t-shirt. I pull it over his head and admire his abs. He must work out.

"Like what you see?" he asks.

"Yes. Can we kiss?" I ask.

"Let's" he says.

We lean in and kiss each other. We smile at each other. Ben takes my shirt off. I lean in closer to him and we begin to make out. I kiss my way down his chest and kneel on the floor. I pull his sweatpants and socks off. He sits in front of me in black briefs. So fucking hot. I run my finger down his hard penis. He doesn't move my hand away. The look on his face tells me to stand up. He pulls my pants down and I'm in front of him in my yellow briefs. He rubs his hand on my erection.

We make out some more. After a few minutes, I pull Ben's underwear off. I admire his beautiful, nine-inch friend. I put my hand on it and rub it up and down. He pulls my underwear down and admires my boner. I get back on his lap and we make out while giving each other handjobs. We smile and look at each other.

"Would you like to take this into my bedroom?" he asks.

"Lead the way" I say with a smile.