Chapter Three

We arrive at our house. It's about 7pm now. I pull into our driveway. I drive into the garage and turn off my car. Jordan and I share a look. We smile at each other knowing that the three of us are a family now. It's really the best feeling in the world.

"Alright everyone. We're home" I say in a cheery voice.

Cade is asleep in the back seat. He has his stuffed bear in his arm. He looks so cute when he's asleep. Cade wakes up and looks at me. He is finally home. He smiles knowing that he'll never have to see that group home again. Eight years in that place and now he is finally home with his brothers who will love him forever. The thought of us all together is an incredible feeling. Jordan and I have never forgotten Cade. He's always been the first person on our minds and now we finally have him back with us. He's been alone for eight years and now he finally has people.

The second I saw Cade all I could focus on was how incredible he looked. He didn't look like the same ten year old that we knew as kids. He actually looked pretty hot. I wouldn't mind being with him but my heart belongs to Jordan. It always has. Cade gets out of the car and grabs his backpack and his stuffed bear. I get a look at his ass and my god I want to pound that. He must have worked out in that place. He looks around and smiles. His smile is beautiful.

"Welcome home, little bro" I say with a smile

"This is our house?" Cade asks looking around but avoiding eye contact with me.

"Yes it is. Jordan and I sold mom and dad's mansion and bought this smaller house. We'll have all the money we need for the rest of our lives. It's still nice inside. We have a bedroom set up just for you" I say with a smile.

"Alright. Let's go in" Cade says.

Jordan and I walk in with Cade by our side. We walk in and Cade gets a look around. Our new house isn't anything huge. It's a simple two story house. The garage door leads right into the entrance way where there are coat hangers on the wall. Beyond the entrance way is the kitchen. It's a normal sized kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, a few cupboards here and there, a dinner table and the laundry room built in a separate room right in next to the kitchen. Past the kitchen is another entrance room leading to a living room. There is a couch and two comfortable chairs set up in the room. The den is in the room right next to the living room. Jordan and I use this as our tv room. There's a slightly bigger than normal tv in there. In the living room are stairs leading upstairs where there are three bedrooms. One is mine and Jordan's. The second room will be Cade's and the third one is a spare room. Cade has a huge smile on his face. Jordan and I can tell that he's happy to be home with us.

"What do you think, buddy?" Jordan asks.

"I like this better" Cade says.

"We're glad you do. Do you want to see your bedroom?" Jordan asks.

"Yes please" Cade says.

"Alright. It's upstairs. Let's go" Jordan says.

Jordan and I take Cade upstairs to his bedroom. When we get there we open his door and turn the lights on. He looks around and sees all of his Friends posters. He has a desk with a laptop on it. Stuffed animals are on his bed. The smile on his face goes away when he sees the animals.

"Cade is everything alright? You had a smile on your face but now it's gone" I say.

"There are stuffed animals on my bed" he says quietly.

"Yes. We know how much you love stuffed animals. We thought you might like to be welcomed home by some new ones" I say.

"You're not going to make me get rid of Cuddles are you?" he asks. Cuddles is the stuffed bear from his childhood.