Chapter Seven

Cade's POV
I wake up with a huge smile on my face. Today is the day I'm going to get new clothes. Finally. Having clothes of my own. I did at the group home but they were from my childhood. I have gone clothe shopping before but I never really had much. It will be incredible to have so much more new clothes. I 'm so excited for today. Plus I get to spend the whole day with Jordan. And Kyle.

I sit up in bed and see Jordan's underwear still on my bed. I feel so disgusted about last night. Those are Jordan's for the love of God. He's my own brother. It's wrong and unusual to feel this way about him. I can't help it though. He's so handsome and I want him with all my heart.

I look at my clock. 7am. It's early. I can't sleep anymore though. I get out of bed. I grab Jordan's underwear deciding to wear them for the day. I walk to my closet and get out back sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I walk to the bathroom next to my bedroom and get in the shower. I've always loved showering. The hot water running down my body has always put me at ease.

I wash my hair and body and turn the shower off. I get a towel from the cabinet across from the shower. Wow these things are soft. I dry off and put my clothes on for the day. It's hot wearing Jordan's underwear. God I'm going to be thinking about him all day. At least I get to spend the day with him.

I go to the sink and comb my hair. If only Jordan liked me the way he likes Kyle. My life would be complete. I walk downstairs and start making pancakes for myself. Angela taught me how to cook in the group home. I swear there's nothing she didn't know how to do. I'm so glad she came into my life. She's the reason why I'm still alive.

When the pancakes are done I put them on a plate and sit at the table. I start reading To Kill a Mockingbird and eat breakfast. I wanted to eat with Kyle and Jordan but I was really hungry and decided to eat.

"Look what we have here" I hear a voice say about four chapters in to the book. I look up and see Kyle and Jordan in the kitchen. They are holding hands but I choose to ignore that.

"Hi" I say with a smile.

"Did you make breakfast, buddy?" Kyle asks.

"Yes. I did. Pancakes" I say back.

"We could smell them from our bedroom. Our room is right above the kitchen. We woke up to the smell of them. They smell delicious" Jordan says.

"Can I make you two some?" I ask.

"I wouldn't mind. You, baby?" Kyle asks Jordan

"I could go for some pancakes" Jordan says.

"Sure, big guy. We would love some pancakes" Kyle says.

"Alright. I'll get started right away" I say.

"Cade. Eat your breakfast first. We're going to shower and get dressed first" Kyle says.

"Alright" I say back. Kyle and Jordan go upstairs to shower. I eat the rest of my pancakes and start on theirs. About fifteen minutes go by when they come back downstairs. They look so hot. Kyle has on a yellow t-shirt with a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans. Jordan has a red t-shirt with black sweatpants. God they both look incredible.

"Ohh something smell delicious" I hear.

"Hi Jordan. Hi Kyle. Your pancakes are ready" I say when I see them.

"These look awesome, buddy" Kyle says. The sit down and eat. I think the like them because they both have huge smiles on their faces.

"These are incredible, buddy" Kyle says.

"My compliments to the chef" Jordan says.

We sit and talk for a while. We sit outside and enjoy the sun coming up. It's a little chilly outside. Jordan goes up to his bedroom and gets a hoodie for me. It smells just like him and I love it.

"Alright. It's 9am. The mall doesn't open for a while. We've already ate. Do you guys wanna sit and talk here or do you wanna go now so we can get a good parking spot?" Kyle asks.

"This is your shopping spree, Cade. What do you want to do?" Jordan asks.

"I want to do what you guys want to do" Cade says.

"There's a coffee shop right across from the mall. How about we leave now to get a good parking spot and we can get something to drink there" Kyle says.

"That sounds good" I say.

"Alright. Let's go" Kyle says.

The three of us go to Kyle's car. We get in and start driving. Today will be so awesome. I'm finally going to have some things of my own for once. I'll finally feel like a normal human. A day with my brothers and them buying me stuff. Who doesn't want that?

It almost sort of feels like this isn't real. I've wanted to hang with my brothers for a long time. Eight years without seeing them is a long time. Today I'll get to know them so much better. I've never seen the mall here before and now I get to spend an entire day there. Getting new things too. I'm so excited to get there. This will be incredible.