Chapter Thirty

One Year Later
One year has gone by. I'm now 22. Jordan is 21 and Cade is 19. Thankfully Jordan has about 90% regained his speech. Angela was a life saver. They met every day of the week for a while. Once they started meeting, Jordan started to get his speech back. It took a few months but Angela didn't give up and kept on with Jordan. I swear there's nothing she can't do. Jordan and I are more in love than ever. We haven't left each other's side.

Jordan and I have been enjoying each other and life. We stay home mostly. We go on vacations every now and then but we mostly just stay at home. We spend our time in bed, watching tv, hanging in the hot tub. Mostly just stuff we've always enjoyed doing. Jordan still meets with Angela but only twice a week now. When he learned how to speak again, she said that they didn't need to meet as much. They still do meet. Jordan's bones all healed very well. I was so happy when he started to regain his speech.

Recently, Angela has been thinking about moving to our side of town and becoming a full time speech and language pathologist. She loves working for the group home but what she really wants to do is what she did with Cade and Jordan. I think she would be great at it. She has the skills, the patience and the time. I really think she would be great at it.

Cade is now in college. He still lives here and so does Ben. He is working and trying to get into his career. The two of them are very much in love. Jordan and I love having them here. They want to get their own place eventually but for now the four of us are very happy with life. Ben moved in with us after he graduated.

Cade is studying to be a doctor. With his IQ he would be able to become a doctor in no time. He's that smart. Ben helps him with his college work. The two really have become close. I don't blame him at all. Ben is pretty hot. Alyssa also helps Cade too. Cade goes out with Ben, Alyssa and all of their friends. Jordan and I are so glad that Cade has a life of his own.

Jordan and I are taking a bubble bath. We have sparkling orange water and chocolate covered strawberries. Candles lit and flowers too. We're classy guys.

"Baby isn't it crazy how much has changed within a year? I lost the ability to speak but then got it back. Cade got out of that group home and is now in college and in a serious relationship. We're more in love than ever. So much has changed. All just within a year" Jordan says.

"I know. It's all been one epic chapter of our lives" I say.

"I really do have to thank you, Kyle. I fought you on seeing a speech pathologist for a while but I'm so glad you made me see Angela. It's all because of you that I can speak again" Jordan says rubbing my penis in his hand.

"Thanks, baby. I didn't give up because you mean the world to me. You did a lot of it yourself. You met with her and worked hard. You also meet with her again tomorrow" I say back with a smile.

Jordan and I enjoy the rest of the bath. We stay in for a while. After about two hours we get out and shower off. We clean the bathroom and go to our bedroom. We get on our bed and make out for a while.

Jordan gets on top of me and lowers himself. He plays around with my hard penis for a while. He eventually takes it in his hand and then puts me in his mouth. He moves me around for a few minutes. He runs his tongue all over my head. He bobs his head up and down for a few minutes. Eventually I shoot a load out in his mouth.

"God that tastes so good" he says.

"Glad you enjoy" I say with a smile.

"Your turn" Jordan says.

I get on top of Jordan and I make out with him. I lower myself down to his hard penis and put him in my mouth. I move him around for a while and suck like there's no tomorrow. I lick up and down his shaft while playing with his balls in my hand. Eventually I bob my head up and down. He shoots a huge load into my mouth. I swallow all of it.

"God I love that" I say with a smile.

"I love you, baby" Jordan says.

"I love you too" I say.

Jordan and I lay down in each other's arms. We make out for a while. We hear Cade and Ben come home and into Cade's room. They're probably doing all that we just did. Jordan and I make out for so long that we exhaust ourselves. Before we know it, we're both asleep. Naked and all. The taste of each other's cum still fresh in our mouths. Life is good.