Chapter Eleven

Kyle's POV
Jordan and I walk into our bedroom. My hand in his. When we're in our room, we shut the door and go to our bed. I stand Jordan in front of our bed and take him in my arms. The making out begins and it is everything. It makes me forget seeing him in bed with Cade. Now we can get back to our relationship. After kissing for a few minutes, I look Jordan in the eyes. 

"Are you ready, my Prince?" I ask.

"More than ready, my King" he says back.

"Fuck its hot when you call me that" I say in a hot moan.

Jordan smiles and leans in and we continue to make out. He wraps his arms around my neck and my hands go down to his hips. He deepens the kiss. I make a hot moan when he does this. I could do this all night.

"God you turn me on" he says.

I giggle. We continue to make out. A few minutes go by when I take his shirt off. I look at his abs and smile like a little kid. Jordan doesn't have full on abs but I could care less. He's perfect just the way he is and I wouldn't have it any other way. We continue to make out. After a few minutes, Jordan takes my shirt off and looks at my abless body.

"God you're hot" he says.

"I don't have abs like you" I say back.

"I hardly have any" he says with a laugh. We go back to kissing. I can feel a smile come on his face as we kiss. A good few minutes go by when I stop the kissing and look at Jordan.

"I love you, baby" I say to Jordan.

"I love you too, bro" he says. We again go back to kissing. Ten minutes go by when I pull Jordan's pants down. He steps out of them and he stands in front of me in a pair of red and black striped briefs. He looks so hot.

"God you're cute in your underwear" I say to Jordan with a laugh.

"Shut up and kiss me" he says back. I take Jordan in my arms and kiss him even more. After a while he pulls my pants down and I stand in front of him in a pair of black briefs. Neither of us like boxers. So what.

"Black underwear is such a turn on" Jordan says.

"Glad you like them" I say with a smirk.

I get my phone and play A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I take Jordan and push on the bed. I kneel on top of him and kiss him more. Jordan rubs his hand all over my stomach. We let the whole song play while we explore each other's body.

I eventually start to suck on Jordan's neck. I suck for a good long time. God I'm going to give him such a hickey. He lets out several moans while I suck on his neck. After I'm done with that I run my tongue all down his chest. I can hear him laughing quietly while I do this. After I while I kiss my way back up to his lips and continue the make out.

"God could you be any hotter?" I ask.

"Not as hot as you" he says back.

We go back to kissing. The song ends and that is when the real fun begins. I push Jordan into the bed and he runs his fingers through my hair. He has always loved doing that. I try to get my tongue into his mouth but he wont let me in. He's a defiant guy. He eventually opens his mouth and lets me in. I move my tongue around in his mouth. He moves his tongue around in mine. While this is happening, Jordan rubs his hand on my area. I get hard as he rubs.

"You like it?" I ask with a smirk.

"Hell yeah" he says.

"Want it?" I ask with the same smirk.

"Yes" he says. I get on my knees in front of him and take my underwear off. When they're off, Jordan's mouth falls to the ground. His eyes widen and he has a look like a little puppy on his face. He looks at me for a while. He must like what he sees.

"You ready, baby?" I ask

"Yes" he says. I lay down and Jordan gets on top of me. He looks at me for a while and lowers himself down to me. I can feel him breathing on my manhood. Jordan takes me in his mouth and I let out a silent breath. Jordan runs his tongue all over the head. I rub my hand all around Jordan's head while he sucks. Jordan looks me in the eyes. His beautiful brown eyes are enough to light up the room. Jordan swirls me around in his mouth and I let out a moan. He then begins to move his head up and down.

"Oh...oh...oh fuck, Jordan. Keep doing that" I say. This goes on for a few minutes. Eventually a huge load comes out in Jordan's mouth. He swallows all of it. I watch and damn that was hot. He then leans on top of me and he kisses me. I kiss back and rub my hand on his area.

"You want a turn?" Jordan asks.

"You bet your sweet ass I do" I say back.

Jordan wraps his arms around my neck. He lays down while I go on top of him. I pull down Jordan's underwear and am face to face with his friend. I lick it for a few seconds. I then look at it for a second. Before you can say amen, I take him in my mouth.

"Oh god, Kyle. That feels so good" Jordan says.

I look at Jordan. He smiles at me. His smile is beautiful. It could light up the sky. Just like I did with him, he rubs my head while I suck.

"You like that, baby?" I ask. Jordan nods.

Jordan begins to move his head up and down. Right as I'm about to finish he stops. Big tease.

"Really? That's what you're going to do?" I ask.

"Yep. That's for taking off without a word to me this morning" he says.

"Less talk. More suck" I say with a smirk.

"As you wish" he says. He begins to move his head up and down again. I can feel myself close to finishing.

"Oh my fucking God, Jordan. Keep doing that" I say.

After a few more seconds, I shoot a load into his mouth. He swallows all of it. God that was hot. He makes his way back up to me and we kiss more. After a few minutes we look at each other and smile. He's so hot when he smiles at me. I love it.

"Does that make up for me being gone this morning?" I ask.

"Yes. Yes it does" Jordan says.

"I'm really sorry about that, Jordan. I was just upset that you weren't in bed with me. I was jealous. It was stupid of me to feel that. I love you, baby. I really do" I say.

"I's alright, Kyle. Next time just wait for me to wake up and explain what was going on. It's always you first" he says with a smirk.

Jordan and I take each other in each other's arms. We make out for a very long time. After a few hours of kissing we decide that it's time to go to bed.

"Goodnight, my Prince. I'll see you in the morning" I say to Jordan

"Sweet dreams, my King. I love you more than words can express" he says back to me.

Jordan and I kiss one more time. We lay down holding each other's hand. We finally go to sleep. Naked and all. The taste of each other's cum still fresh in our mouths.

Life is good.