Chapter Nineteen

We pile into Jordan's car. Me in the front and Cade in the backseat. He looks happy that we're going out for the day. There's still so much of the town that Cade hasn't seen. So much that he could do. No one could ever be bored there. Jordan leans in and whispers something to me.

"I think that would be fun. Let's ask" I say quietly back.

"Cade. Do you know how to swim?" Jordan asks.

"Yes. Why?" Cade asks.

"There's a big indoor water park in town. It's called EpicSplash. Would you be interested in going there today?" Jordan asks.

"That sounds like fun" Cade says back.

"Awesome. I'll go get suits and stuff for today" I say.

I get out of the car and walk inside. I get a big bag and put three suits and towels in. I pack some food and drinks for us. The three of us go upstairs to change into shorts and tank tops. I go back outside and see Jordan showing Cade pictures of the place. Cade has an excited look on his face. He looks so cute when he's excited.

"You like how it looks, buddy?" I ask as I get back in.

"Hell yeah. That looks so cool" Cade says.

Jordan turns his car on and we start going. We play Sara Bareilles while we drive. Cade watches building pass by when we get to town. Jordan glances at Cade.

"You excited, Cade?" he asks.

"Very" he says back.

"We should look for a parking spot. It's just up here" I say.

We pull into the parking lot and drive around looking for a parking spot. It takes a few minutes but we finally find one. Jordan perfectly pulls into the spot and parks his car. He's always been awesome at doing that. Cade takes the bag from backseat next to him and we get out. We walk in the parking lot coming up to the building. There's a huge slide and part of it goes outside. Cade likes the look of that.

Jordan opens the door and we walk inside. Right when we walk in. There's a check in desk and glass doors that lead into the park. I walk up to the front desk and check us in for the day. I get us all day passes. Cade looks around in the park. He looks even more excited than he did before. He looks amused by all the slides and pools and all the other attractions in the park. Cade turns around and sees Jordan and I behind him. He right away looks away from us when he sees us in tank tops. Alright.

"Alright, big guy. You ready to go in?" Jordan asks.

"Sure am" Cade says.

"Let's get changed" I say.

We walk into a changing room right outside the entrance to the park. Jordan and I go into a changing room together. Cade chooses the one next to us. Right when Jordan and I see each other naked, we can't help but jerk off to each other quickly. Since we're going to be looking at each other shirtless and in swimsuits all day. Luckily I packed napkins with our food to wipe off our cum. After we finish, we kiss and put our suits on. Cade is already in his suit and is outside the changing rooms.

"Hey buddy. Sorry about being a second. There was a slight problem with my suit" I say when we se him.

"Yeah. Ok. Sure" he says knowing what really happened

"Why do we even try" I say back.

Cade's POV
We walk into the park and put our stuff down by a table. I rush off to one of the water slides. It's the one that goes partly outside. I get up to the top and get on. I slide down and when I get to the outside part I can see a good amount of the parking lot and even a bit beyond. When I get to the bottom I have a huge smile on my face. God that was fun. I get out and walk over to Kyle and Jordan. Kyle is on his phone while Jordan looks out for me. I walk up to them when I see them.