Chapter Twenty

Jordan and I walk into our room. We take each other's swimsuit off and kiss for a second. We walk to our shower, hand in hand. I turn it on and wait for it to turn hot. When it's hot enough, we get in and make out. We take each other's penis in each other's hand. I get down on my knees and begin to suck Jordan off.

"Fuck, Kyle. I love that" he says in a sexy voice.

"You like that, baby?" I ask.

"I love it" he says back.

I suck for a little longer. I stand up and Jordan and I make out more. Jordan gets down on his knees and sucks me off. We wash ourselves and finish showering. We dry off and go out to our bed. We get on and make out for a long time.

"Turn on music so Cade doesn't here us" Jordan says. I get my phone out and put on a romantic playlist. I turn my attention back to Jordan. His eyes gaze up at me. He wraps his hands around my hard penis. He strokes it for a while.

"Back in your mouth" I say telling Jordan to suck me off again.

I inch closer to Jordan. I get close enough where he can put me back in his mouth. He begins to suck me off. I rub my hand through Jordan's beautiful hair. It's so soft. I love it. Jordan moans while he sucks me off. I can't help but get harder and smile when I hear that. He bobs his head back and forth swirling his tongue around my head. Both his hands on my ass. He takes me out of his mouth.

"I didn't say stop" I say with a smirk.

"I have to breathe" he says with a laugh.

"Back to sucking" I say.

Jordan puts me back in his mouth and begins to suck again. It goes on for a while. Now I feel so much sexual tension running through my body. I have to suck Jordan now.

"Lay back now" I say quietly.

Jordan takes me out and lays back. I kiss him multiple times. I kiss my way down his neck and all down his chest. I get to his hard penis and take him in my mouth. He tastes so good. I suck for a while. I do all of what Jordan did to me. Except I suck better. Jordan rubs my hear and plays with my hair while I suck him. I can hear him breathing quietly. He sounds like he's giggling. It's so cute. I suck for a while.

"Are we going to fuck or what?" Jordan asks.

"Who's in charge here?" I ask.

"You wouldn't take this long if you were" he says.

"Fuck you" I say back.

"Ready when you are" he says back. Ok. That was hot.

I go back to sucking Jordan. His boner in my mouth feels so incredible. I could suck him all night long. I suck for a while. Eventually I kneel over him all proud and tall. He has a look of lust in his eyes. He looks like he's been wanting this all day. I get a condom out and put it on.

"Are you ready, my prince?" I ask.

"Fuck me, my king" he says back.

We look at each other for a second. All the love in the world in our eyes. God, how did I get so lucky to have such a handsome brother like Jordan.

"I'm going to put in now" I say. I slide my hard penis into Jordan. He gets a huge look of love on his face when he goes in. I begin to fuck him.

"Fuuuuck Kyle" he says as I slide it in and have my fun.

"Yeah. You like that, baby?" I ask him.

"Yes. Never stop. Please never stop" he says.

"I'll never stop" I say.

I continue to fuck Jordan. We kiss multiple times during. I tighten my grip on the back of Jordan's neck. We make such intense eye contact. We don't take our eyes off of each other. We kiss and make sex noises to each other. We whisper sexual things to each other and it makes it that much more hotter. Jordan and I could not be more in love with each other. Eventually I go faster.

"Oh god. Oh yeah. Fuck Kyle. Keep doing that. Oh yeah" Jordan says.

"You like that?" I ask knowing he does.

"Yeah. Harder. Harder" Jordan says.

I begin to go faster and harder. Jordan lays his head down on the bed and closes his eyes. He has such a smile on his face. It's so hot to see him like this.

"That feels so fucking good, Kyle" he says.

"Glad you like it" I say back.

"I love it" he says.

I begin to go at it more and more. Jordan moans louder each time. Eventually I find a spot that he really likes. His mouth opens completely.

"Oh my fucking god, Kyle. Right there. Keep doing that. Oh yeah. Fuck me there. Fuck yes. Fuck me harder. Harder. Fucking harder. FUCKING FUCK ME LIKE YOU'VE NEVER FUCKED ME BEFORE!!!! AHH!! AHHH!!! AHHHH!!!"

I fuck the living shit out of Jordan. His screams turn me on to no end. Jordan jerks off while I fuck him. His cum all shoots out and I lick it off of him. I pull out and jerk off into Jordan's mouth. I shoot a huge load into his mouth and he swallows all of it. Damn that's hot. I fall on to Jordan and we take each other in each other's arms.

"I fucking love you, baby bro" I whisper in his ear.

"I love you more, big brother" he says.

We make out for a while longer. Eventually we're both asleep. We sleep in each other's arms. Our hard dicks touching and the taste of my cum fresh in Jordan's mouth. Naked and all.

All is well with the world. Just the way it should be.