Chapter 11

The phone beeped in the silent room. As the owner sat comfortably on her fluffy double size bed. Her room was covered in many shades of pink.

Her wrapped hand shot up to feel her face which were covered in thick plasters. She recalled the days event and got furious again.

After five more beeps the call was answered. "What?" A grumply voice ordered. Hearing it fueled her anger.

"You said she will not fight back or harm me" she spat feeling betrayed.

"I told you they won't harm you if you don't fuck around with them Macy there is a level of stupidity and you proved to be more stupid than I thought"

"What do you mean?"

"I told you to keep an eye on them not bloody get your sorry ass killed by the betafemale." The deep voice rang in her head. Indeed that was the truth but a dog never leaves its bone.

"I did ok-" "No you didn't you were supposed to inform me that they have a training sessions now" the voice raised.

"There always a training sessions and you know that" Macy shouted.

"I am warning you for the last time disappoint me and you are buried in the next minute I need each and every small detail regarding the pack especially Avy and Brittany. Is that clear"

"Crystal" hearing that the phone hung up. Macy gridded her teeth ignoring the pain she felt.

As he hung up the phone his head instantly shot up to rub his forehead. Just a small talk with her causes one to actually plan her funeral. His movement was stopped by a soft hand. He lifted his eyes to see a woman standing behind him. Smiling as she massaged his head gently.

"Tough time" she commented as the man nodded. Her hands slowly trailed lower towards his shirt as he relaxed. "I know what you might need" her voice laced with mischievous as she began unbuttoned his shirt. In a one fluid movement he had her on his lap as he smashed his lips on hers.

AVY'S POV

I could feel the temperature rising as I was close to my heat. Every she-wolf tends to go in heat after finding their mate. This is the second time I am going through this.

No matter what I will do I can not fake it forget about even trying to mask it from your mate.

Mate.

My eyes widened in realization. Oh no Zander would know I am going through my heat as the male wolf always sense it when their mate is on heat. In case of the alpha... I signed.

'Plan B' I quickly mindlinked Brittany and Taylor.

We have discussed through it all thanks to Taylor. I still have trust issue with him but considering that every wolf should be given a chance is what makes me trust him. Hopefully he doesn't break it.

'On it' came Brittany's reply

'Wait is it plan B' came Taylor's reply. If he was infront of me I would have slaped his head.

Not before long my doors open and in walked Dr. Daveson. He was also a part of this stunt. I trust him a lot since he was the one who would quietly sneak some painkillers to me during the times I was abused. He did try to stand up for me but due to some reason was shut down.

"I heard about it and you know what to do right my luna" he gently asked as he took my fake IV dips out. I nodded in response. "If I am correct then the alpha will be here any moment now" he commented while looking in his wrist watch.

"Avy?" Brittany called. "Yes?" "He left this morning" what? Why would he visit for a day or two?

Before I could reply felt a pang of pain shooting throughout my body.

"Avy" An all to familiar voice called. His scent was quite dominate in the room that I felt drawn to.

"Avy you are awake" he commented as he literally pushed the doctor and Brittany aside to stand before me.

"Oww" Brittany wailed as she landed on her back. "Quite excited you are " she commented as Eric helped her up and lead her out. When did he enter i do not know but what matters the most is the sexy, hot mate of mine standing infront of him. Without thinking I pulled him in for a kiss not caring about any or rather anyone all I wanted was him to feel him on me to be close to him. The kiss became needy as I dragged Zander on top of me deepening our kiss. I started to unbuttoned his light green shirt wanting to feel his hard warm skin. My wolf purred in my brain.

"You are on heat " Zander broke off our passionate kiss panting making me cry in frustration.

"And you are my mate" I wisphered breathlessly. A sharp pain shot through my veins as a held on to Zander. Clawing his back. His hazel eyes turned darker as I could feel his wolf fighting to take control.

"Mark me" at this heat of the moment that phrase I dared to say seemed right. All I wanted was to bear Zander's mark on me.

"No" Zander denied. I felt my heart braking or is it due to heat. Does he not want me or does he still likes that bitch.

"Why" my voice shook with anger. He only huffed in response as his eyes closed. I knew he was fighting with his wolf for control. He leaned closer towards my neck placing gentle kisses easing the burning sensation. His kiss lingered longer to the place he would mark me.

"I can't do it now Grace" he wisphered near my ear. His voice cracking.

"Why?" I tried again. He stayed quite. "Is it because you still like that slut that you-" before I could complete he captured my lips again. This heat is really messing me up and having your alpha mate near you is only worsening the situation.

"Don't " he cried in frustration. As he closed his eyes again. "Don't do this now please. Please Grace, you will regret it later. I have hurt you before I don't wish to hurt you again." He pleaded.

I traced my hand along his warm skin which helped with the heat. He moaned near my ear as he slipped his hands in my shirt sending pleasure throughout my body.

"Zander " I moaned. His hands trailed higher. "Mine" he moaned. My wolf purred in my head fully accepting her mate and so am I. This is not the Zander I knew before. This side of his is difficult.

"Yours" is all I managed. Indeed from the bottom of my heart I did accept him. Though I felt insecure but that is to think about later. Right now all that matters is my mate and us. Just us.