Chapter 22

As the evening sun prepared to sink, a lone wolf chased its prey through the vast forest.

A fight for survival between the predator and prey.

With the tiny size and tiny leg the squarrial sure was fast if only its predator wasn't weak.

The game of chase intensified as the wolf was more focused on the prey then its surrounding. It's paws hit the ground hardly as it huffed, out of breath to catch the tiny, fat and mouth watering food after so long.

With a final determination it's paws stepped on the line dividing Alpha Zander's pack with the rest of the forest.

Unaware of the fact the lone wolf trapped its food between its mouth ready to kill, but it was late as pack guards captured her.

She was forced to switch in her human form. A sheet was spawed over her, her determination to run was also crashed as her weak, out of energy petited body betrayed her.

She looked back for the last time, silently threatening the escaped prey as she shrugged, still fighting to be released.

Inside Alpha Zander's pack house his mate was busy fixing a sandwich for her favorite brother. Informing him the unseen threat that had befallen upon them.

As she placed his sandwich infront of him, her throd in command took it away before the alpha out of seer jealously.

He was envious of the treatment Alpha Tucker received from the two woman who unknowingly became a family to him.

He wanted to be in the place of Alpha Tucker who had his life in his hand. Literally.

As the Alpha was about to snap at the wolf who stole his sandwich a scent stopped him.

The scent raised his cousity as it seem to calm him like a relaxing camolian tea. At an instant his lips turned upwards as he realized his destined half was near by.

Luna Avy and the wolf in his hand gave a quizzical look to him.

Letting him go he turned towards the source.

She is here. She is getting near me. Is she also eager to meet me. He questioned as he sub consciously took each step anxiously.

He had bearly took four steps when an anxious, high pitced yet sweet voiced yelled to be free.

His mind went blank as he was about to snap when the door opened to reveal his mate, wrapped in a sheet handled by other males.

He growled at the sight as he stared dangerously at the males to let his mate go.

At that instant Alpha Zander and his Beta Eric with his mate Brittany joined the scene.

"What is happening here?" The thrid in command Taylor wisphered to his Luna who gave him a hearty smile.

"Tuc Tuc found his mate"

And he did. He was feeling blissful as he watched his mate. A petrified, tiny lady standing infront of him clutching on the sheet. His eyes roamed around her as his mate did the same. Her short black hair covered her face, hiding her blue triffied eyes her heart beat was anxious. On instinct he wanted to protect her as another warning growl let him making the pack garuds lose their grip on her but they recovered fast and held her again.

"Alpha this rouge was lurking near the boarder." One of the guard informed as Alpha Tucker growled at him.

"I was not okay. I was not lurking around anyone's pack I was just chasing that goddamn squarrial and I almost got it but because if you my meal ran away" the girl held by the males responded.

At the corner of her eyes she saw her mate approaching her.

"STOP RIGHT THERE"she ordered him. He obliged as his eyes reflected hurt.

He mate was there infront of her. Growling. At first when she smelled his scent she was happy to finally find her mate.

Then there he was,tall, red curly hair, hazel eyes with tiny ferkels spread around his nose and cheeks as her eyes roamed around him. His tight shirt giving her the idea of his well build, rigid body.

She even had made up a plan to convince her mate to ran away with her. They both would be a pair a lone wolves, who would have a nice place to build a house and have a family.

However her dream was shattered when she noticed the aura he possess. A wolf with higher ranking. The rank she despises the most.

The rank of an Alpha.

When her mate growled again her eyes flashed fears. If only had she not crossed the boarder. If only that fat squarrial had not been fast. If only she wasn't this weak. She would have avoided her mate. More specific her Alpha mate.

He tried to move towards her again.

"I said STOP" she yelled again. "This is not suppose to happen. You of all people shouldn't be my mate. I-I hate your kind. You are all selfish bastard who only think of your own self not even bothered about what your pack members feels. A bunch of hypocrites you are"

Her voice echoed though the room as dead silence fell.

He mate who was determined to hold her froze after her confession.

Is that what she feels about me. His body fell numb with hurt.

There stood the girl as tears flowed freely down her cheeks. Her sobs filled the room.

"I-I am sorry" a tiny voice wisphered gaining all the wolves attention. Her hand felling her heart as if someone hurt it as an unknown feeling of betraying someone coursed through her.

Her eyes damped as she looked down letting the tears fall freely not concern about her surrounding. All that mattered was the unknown pain in her heart.

Her.

Luna Avy.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey readers. I hope you enjoyed the story so far.

Tucker finally found his mate, but will she accept him.

Also this is a filling chapter heads up for the next one.