Chapter 10

Brittany's POV

"You didn't even warn me"I teased Tyler as he had fell on his face. I was still pinning one of his hand on his back. Still on top of him. He grunted in annoyance.

Then I heard a growl looking up to see non other than my mate. I smiled at him. "Hey " I said only to receive daggers from him.

"You are on top of me please get off before I get buried" Tyler pleaded and I let him go and stood up facing a fuming Eric I could imagine fumes coming out of his ears. He looks so adorably dangerous right now.

"Guess I'll see you at six tomorrow" Tyler said rubbing his arm distracting my thoughts. I eyed him.

"What?" He exclaimed. "Five in the morning" I repeated.

"Five?" He looked grumply well someone is not a morning person I see.

"Yup five no arguments on that sleeping beauty" that earned me a glare from him. But a growl from Eric made him whimper.

"But-"

"You and I both know that it is correct"

"Fine" he flared.

"And don't forget another thing I want females as well all of those who are between eighteen to thirty except for pregnant she-wolfs others can not slack out they had done enough resting already" Tyler shook his head.

"Consider it done" he winked earning another growl from Eric. "Sorry" he said lifting his hands in a mock surrender. "Trust me she is not my type".

"Shouldn't be" Eric replied as he heled me close and inhaling my scent. Tucker took that as a cue and left.

"Would you just tell me what you are doing now?" Eric asked softly kissing my neck igniting sparks in my body.

"No" I managed to whisper. He raised his head and bought me closer towards him tightening his hold on my waist. "Why is that?" He asked demanding looking into my eyes.

I could have blurted out everything the second he asked me back in the bathroom but I can not. His eyes has that kind of impact on me.

"I just can't not yet" I tried while cupping his cheeks while standing on my toes. Goddess he is tall for me or I am short for him. He stared at me for a bit before closing his eyes and signing deeply.

"I guess I'll just have to wait" he said looking calm but you can not miss the sadness in his tone. I smiled and raised a bit up to kiss him.

☆☆☆☆☆

"That was just a warm up and look at you all" I commented as every one were huffing with their tongue hanging. Seriously they are so ..... weak. No wonder that no good pathetic alpha is able to fool them.

"Come on princesses that was only a four hundred lap around your own territory."

"Says the one who isn't the official mate of beta Eric. Such a show of." Someone commented from the back earning a few snickers. Well then he should have kept his opinion private.

"Oh! Did you hear that someone had volunteered us all to do two hundred push-ups" I announced dramatically.

"Ain't that great" the crowd of one thousand wolves groaned. Yes one thousand this pack has a decent number of wolves but what is the use if they only knew the basics of defence and are relying on there leaders.

"And" I announced looking at the terrified faces feeling joy within me. "We will also be doing a few other exercises to get you ready for your first defence lesson".

That should teach them a lesson. Everyone complained and Tucker whined near me like a child who has been denied for candy.

The training sessions went well as we have planned. I felt excited as I hopped all the way to the hospital to share the fun/torturous training sessions with the pack.