Chapter 23

AVY'S POV

Who could have guessed that Tucker would get a mate through my pack.

I am so excited the moment they locked eyes and were lost in each other.

The meeting of true mates. It was just as I remembered first locking eyes with Zander.

'Tucker finally has a mate' Brittany yelled in my Brian. I can't complain since I am equally excited.

'He surely will have his hands full with her, I mean for a rogue she sure is the cutest' I replied to which she lowly squealed standing on my right making Eric hold her hands tighter.

I noticed Zander on my left who was giving me a look of adoration as well.

'It's like I am back to the moment when I saw you, my mate' he said through our mate link.

The four of us stood there witnessing the view and noticing warning growls by Tucker.

Right his mate is only in a sheet and held my males.

'Zay his mate, an Alpha's mate held by males'  I informed him stressing the word Alpha.

"What's going on" Taylor wisphered near me and Brittany.

"Tuc Tuc found his mate" Brittany told him as Eric pulled her closer to him. Away from Taylor.

"Alpha this rouge was lurking near the boarder" a guard informed while Tucker lowly growled at him, terrifying him yet the grand regained fast.

I am proud of them.

Tucker took a step towards his mate but was instantly stopped by his mate. He was hurt but her next words shook me.

"STOP" she yelled again. "This is not suppose to happen. You of all people shouldn't be my mate. I-I hate your kind. You are all selfish bastard who only think of your own self not even bothered about what your pack members feels. A bunch of hypocrites you are"

Her words.

Her views on Alphas' caused an unknown pain in my heart. One I could not decipher.

My hands shot up to my heart as I looked down.... numb ... all I feel is numbness.

Those words felt like a knife stabbed through my heart.

But why??

Why does the words of an unknown rogue affect me.

My wolf howled in pain in my head as tears flowed freely down my cheeks.

She hates me.

She hates me.

She hates me.

That sentence kept on repeating inside my head.

"I..I am sorry" I wisphered.

I could not think of anything. My breath seemed to stuck.

"Sorry." She laughed. "What are you sorry for huh! You are not a Alpha are you." She said. Her words seemed to mock me as my wolf howled in pain.

"I ... I don't-"

"Shut it, I don't need your pathetic apology" she yelled.

Numerous growls were heard in the room as I clutched my chest tightly.

"You will not disrespect our Luna" Someone said as a warning growl sounded.

"Luna," the rougue girl said. "So that is what you are a Luna"

Somehow her calling me Luna seemed like abuse to me.

My knees weaken as I fell.

"Avy," three voice called my name but I was in no state for that.

'Get yourself together Avy'  I chanted.

My  heart palpitated as I closed my eyes.

I felt my eyes closing as I lost control of my consciousness.

Everything seemed blurry. All I hear is laughter and chattering. Those voices seemed cheerful and happy. My hands seemed to feel a soft fur as something purred. Everything felt right.

But the next moment. The fur on my hand started to feel heavier, heavier and heavier as I let it go, the cheerful voices turned into cries and wailing. Things started to heat up. Everything felt like it was vanishing.

My hands reached up as I tried to stop something, grasp something hold something. Black fur. All I see is a huge coat of black fur. The eyes as bright as amber yet as divine as water. "Em-" I tried to call but my tongue was tied as I forgot the name.

"Avy" my name sounded in a distance. "AVY" the voice yelled breaking me out of my daze.

I gasped opening my eyes as I felt water being splashed on my face.

"Luna you are alive." Taylor said as someone wiped my face.

"Like you care she was already conscious when you slpaed water on her face." Bri scolded.

"Well it was a bad timing"

"Shut it both of you" my head vibrated looking up I saw my mate holding me.

"I am okay." I told them as I tried getting up.

What was that dream.

"How long was I out" I asked Brittany as Zander helped me up.

"A few seconds" the rogue girl sneered. "Is that the best you could do for being such a drama queen" the room filled with deep growls.

This time her words made my wolf angry as I could feel my eyes glowing due to her disrespect.

She seemed terrified which made me happy for some reason.

"Let my mate go now" Tucker ordered as the pack gurad looked at us.

I nodded my head to which they let her go and stood behind her as a barrier.

"Mate" the rogue girl spat as she clutched her sheet tightly while throwing daggers at her mate.

"You are not my mate, I reject you, I don't wish to be mated to a being like you" her words echoed through the walls as a very deep, angry growled rumbled making everyone shiver.

Tuckers canines extended as he glared at his mate.

He took predatory steps towards her. Seeing her in danger something triggered me to protect her, my feet automatically moved to protect her but Zander held me back which pissed me.

"You are mine" Tucker said as he held his mate and sank his canines down her neck. Shocking everyone including me.

"Noo." I yelled I felt like I failed to protect someone I was duited to.

Everything stared to blurr again as darkness  started to consume me again.