Chapter 7

Avy's POV

"Well it really does seem fishy, I mean why would that pathetic excuse of an alpha would do that" Brittany fumed. Walking back and forth in my room. I almost laughed but stopped myself before I have the 'mom talk' with her of not cracking up during serious matters.

"And to top it all up why punish a girl who just saw him" she halted looking at me for a reply.

"I was also thinking of the same thing and it only comes to one conclusion" I stated looking her in the eye "he was taking a extra precautionary measure making one thing clear that this rouge business isn't beneficial."

We have been linking for a while since I don't feel safe speaking our minds out loud. Brittany looked lost in thoughts as she nodded in response. Before any of us could say anything the door opened to reveal the none other than Macy. At first I wanted to shred her but contained my desire. "What is your purpose of bragging into my room" I spat venomously.

She seemed unaffected as she focused on her nail paint. "Your room?" She questioned lazily. "Oh honey this room belonged to me way before you set foot on this turf again." Brittany growled in response. Macy flinched probably remembering how violent she could get.

"Anyway I came here to tell you that I can still make your life painfully hard" she scoffed as she wagged her butt and walked into the room.

"Jeez you really are giving me reasons to kill you" I glared at her she just huffed in response twirling away while swaying those hips.

"We have to do something about her" Brittany stated as a matter of fact. "Don't worry I have a plan" I smirked as Brittany's eyes lit up playfully.

We stood inside Macy's room. Which looked like it was struck by a hurricane. A Avy n Brittany hurricane.

"Hey what is this?" Brit asked holding up a small black USB drive. I shrugged in response. "Probably something adult"

"Yeah right as if she will hide it so nice and well under so many layers of clothes" I hate to admit that she had got a point. "So what do we do with that now?" I questioned. Brit' s eyes lit up mischievously "I'm gonna check her dirty secrets" she stated the matter of fact. 

Something about checking this little human made electronic stuff rose an uncomfortable feeling within me.

"Let's go before the queen B comes back" I said as my stomach felt unwell. We made our way to the door not before spraying her room with the strongest scented deodorant to mask our scent. As soon as we closed her room and walked a bit ahead I saw Macy approaching.

"And this is where her room is" I started. By now Brittany also saw her approach and played along "really no wonder it stinks around here I swear if I stay a bit round here I might die."

I chuckled in response as we made our way towards the stairs. "What are you doing here" Macy confronted us.

"It should not be of your any business, as it is not your authority to question your Luna" I shot back. As we were climbing down the stairs I said in a high pitched voice " and this is the fourth floor where teenagers stay." Only to be responded by a loud scream by the slut.

"That was fun" Brittany said as we sat on the couch. "What was fun?" Eric asked as he descended the stairs, his graze fixated at a jolly Brittany. His eyes held amusement with the hint of lust. "N-Nothing" she replied quickly as she noticed him as her eyes looked away trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Oh I forgot I had to check up on Zander" with that I left the room before Brit could say anything. Eric moved towards her and circled his arms around a now tomato faced Brittany. I wanted to say how cute they look but I did not want to ruin their moment knowing my friend well I climbed up the stairs into my room.