Chapter 5

Avy's POV

"Ok so let me get this straight that person down there is your mate who for some reason bullied you and is now asking for a chance which you gave and kinda kissed as well" Brittany yelled  thankfully not so loud.

I only shrugged in reply.

Only Tucker amd Aunt Maria knew about it and now Brittany knows it too. She is my bestie and I feel guilty for not telling earlier.

Actually I was not even sure but anyways I will give him a chance. A chance and he will regrett it. A smile found it's way up my lips.

"Yo" Brittany said as if getting a hiff of my plan. "I'm joining you" she stated as a matter of fact. "There's no way you are doing it without me" she added  gesturing dramatically  towards herself.

"But I will be going back to my old pack and you won't be able to.."

"Don't worry about that" she cut me off. I raised my brow up in confusion.
"It's just that.....that....." She smattered. Something was definitely up because the Britney I know never smattered. Her cheeks were heating up as she sat next to me on the bed.

I placed my hand on her shoulders and gave her a warm encouraging smile as I could.

"Eric is my....mate"

"WHAT" I screamed. She was his mate. His. The only person whom I would count on. The only person who never hurt me instead he was the only one who saved my butt many times.

"Don't worry I will not be with him-"

"Why?" I questioned. Looking serious. She just stared at me as if I was the alien whom she was trying to figure out.

"Because he was one of them." She reasoned.

"Look Brittany, he is Zander's friend but I assure you that he from all those assholes is nice." Taking a deep breath and placing my hand on her shoulders I look in her eyes.
"Eric was the only one who would stop them from making me a personal punching bag, he was also the only one who would sneak healing medicine to me since I was unable to heal well and he was also the one who-"

"Ok fine" Brittany snapped. "My point is that I'm going with you and only for you." She said seriously while standing up and smiling like a maniac. "But I still don't trust that piece of Beta boy"

"Mate" I corrected to which she only glared causing me to smile.
○●○●○●□■□●○●○●○●

We are back in crescent moon pack and I have received a lot of glares but Zander held me close to him possessively.

Every thing is same, except for a few new houses. We made our way in the pack house when a person whom I least expect to see graced is all. Macy. Behind her stood a guy and two girls with caked up face. She did not change a bit except for her attire. Can that dress get any shorter or did she never grew up to wear clothes of her age.

She made her way towards Zander, swaying her hips and flashing a smile. This gesture of her made me see red. Zander grip tighten around my waist. Somehow I was not objecting instead enjoying this gesture of his. This all didn't go unnoticed by her but I must give it to her for acting so perfectly.

"Zander, babe-"

"I would appreciate it, if it would wait for a bit" cutting her off Zander looked in my eyes. His hazel eyes were as mesmerizing as the day I looked up close in them." I have some important things to do" he looked ay me with amusement visible on his face. 

"But babe -" before she could continue I was being dragged away. As we were making our way to the third floor Brittany mind linked me. "Hey is this caked up, small.....oh never mind." Was all she I received. 

Since I joined Tuckers pack the link of my old pack was replaced. I was still curious as what she wanted to say when it hit me.

I froze on my track. Zander sensed it as he stopped as well, before a word left his mouth I turned and rushed down as fast as possible, leaving a very confused wolf behind.

Reaching the destination left me amused and a bit of horrified. Brittany was in the arms of her mate, technically.

Eric had wrapped his hands on Brittany in a way that her hands were blocked from attacking. She was struggling in his arms trying her best to break free and kill someone. That is until my eyes laid on non other than Macy who was surrounded by her loyal servants.

 By the judge of blood on Brittany' s claw it was quite clear that she did attack someone and trust me you don't want to take lightly. She has a face of a warrior behind that innocent look.

"What happened here?" Zander's voice boomed. "This wild cat went savage and tried to kill Hazel" Macy responded trying to be seductive but failing miserably.

Zander ignored her and made his way towards me. "You can let me go now!" Brittany stated in annoyance. Eric only smiled in return "I rather not" he replied amusingly earning a glare from her.

"Aww, don't you look cute together" I could not stop myself from saying it. Brittany only rolled her eyes and before I could warn Eric, Brittany was aiming at his nose with her head. Thanks to the quick reflex Eric saved his poor nose yet missing his hold and letting her escape. "You owe me an explanation" I mind linked her. She only glared towards Macy, gripping Eric's hand and dragging him up the stairs.

I sighed in relief. As I was making my way towards the stairs I heard Macy call us wild cats. She has no idea what  the wild cats would do. I smirked at my chain of thoughts.

As we finally reached the room, I was slammed on the closed door. Zander crooked his neck downwards and inhaled I could feel him relaxing. This sent the tingly sensation down my spine as I was still being held captive between his well built arm.

"If you ever try to run away from me again Avy Grace then I don't know what I will do." He said in a clam tone. His eyes opened to reveal the hazel orbs. His hand snaked around my waist. "I can't lose you again"  those words made my heart race as I felt heat rising I felt numb at that moment. "Not again," he repeated. "You have no idea Avy Grace what I went through those six months looking for you, after gaining the alpha tittle I looked around every pack nearby just so I can see this brown eyes, soft lips and the most lovely scent of my mate."

He left me speechless as I wondered if this was the same Zander.

'Yes he is you stupid human if only you did  not run I would have been carrying a pup or two.' Izzy snapped as if I committed a crime. I love my wolf but she really is crazy when it comes to her mate.

'Well if I would not had ran away then we would have never met Tucker and aunt Maria. Also Eric found his mate as well. To top it all up don't forget that he is the one who made our life miserable fur brain.' I reasoned with her. She did not reply to that as she knew I was correct.

"Avy I am sorry" breaking my thoughts I looked up at him regret visible in his demeanour. As if sensing my confusion he began "I should have never treat-"

Before he could finish a knock on the sounded. Zander signed in frustration as we opened the door to reveal Brittany. 'We need to talk ' she said through the link I only nodded in response. We sure need to talk. 

I gave a apologetic look to Zander who reflected hurt. I wanted to hug him and tell him it is alright that we belong together it might be the mate pull but a part of me which I have suppressed for long told be he deserved it. Without saying a word I rushed after Brittany staying with Zander will only make things bad.