Chapter 19

It had been a week since Luna Avy had enforced new training ways in her pack. All the wolves had abided her laws and harsh training without uttering a single word of compliant.

Had it been the Luna's motivational speech or the beta female's sarcastic remarks that made each wolves to push themselves way beyond their comfort zones. The pack was weak but now they had the power which granted them the pride to say they were wolves who can protect their territory when needed.

Indeed neither of the high ranking wolves had thought that the pack warriors will become a proud warrior in just a week but here they all are at five in the morning with blindfolds on as each of the wolves dispersed around trying their best to sense and avoid others.

Some had already bumped into the tree thrice, others had bumped into each other falling down and getting up to try again.

The surrounding was dead silent as only footsteps were heard scrunched the dead leaves beneath their soles and snapping on small twigs.

The two female leaders stood side by side observing the herd in silence. They were unaware of two other pair of eyes which stood in a distance observing all of them in silence as a proud small adored their lips.

Taylor had been working hard for the whole week he would stay back and push his limits to be better then others as he was the third in command. He had to be better or else he might end up being the cause of downfall as a pack is defined by its leaders.

He was also in the feilds with others. His eyes also covered with a blindfold as he skillfully sensed and avoided other pack members. His senses where leveled up as he sniffed, listened and felt things around him. Picturing them in his mind as his hands raised in the air to detect any trees.

He was a blessed wolf but he was yet to discover his worth in life.

After thirty minutes he felt his Beta female approaching him. She was nearing on him as he listened carefully on her footstep along with another footstep, the owner of the other footstep was a pack member who disorientedly walked towards him.

The beta female was about to touch his arms when he swiftly moved to his side allowing the pack member to walk straight to her.

If her guard was down then she might have collided with the pack warrior but she dogded her and stood next to the Third in command who had a playful grin on his face.

"Come on idiot" Brittany whispered in his ear as she took his blindfold off harshly and practically dragged him off the field skilfully avoiding bumping into other wolves towards Avy.

"So .... what's going on" he hesitated as he gave an confused look to his Luna. "Taylor have you been practicing or have you done this before" Avy asked him in a low voice.

"Neither" his answer made both of the females smile as he still looked lost at what was happening around them. "Man I am jealous of you" his beta female said as she punched him.

"Ow what was that for" his hand immediately shot up to rub his sore spot. Did they lose it. He thought.

"It took me two weeks  to do that and one week for Avy but you have mastered it in minutes" Brittany informed him.

His wolf felt pride of being complemented by his Beta female as a smile of satisfaction adored his face. He was enjoying all of the attention he was getting from his Luna and Beta female.

Indeed it had been a fruitful week of the hard work they had done to keep up the honour of the pack.

Admist of all this a woman sat in a corner of an enclosed room. The walls were painted in spruce colour as she looked at nothingness.