Chapter 18 (Editing)

AVY'S POV

"Taylor I need all the wolves to line up in the training grounds immediately"

"on it Luna" he replied curtly as he turned to leave.

"Bri" I called her name seeing her ears perk up as she looked at me waiting for an order. "Do something about Macy and her minions" I smirked to her watching her face lit up like a child who was offered her favorite toy.

I arrived at the training grounds to see all the wolves lined up and Taylor stood infront inspecting them like a hawk. He turned when he felt my presence and gave me a smile. Today is going to be the start of their official training by me. I was a fast learner when I trained with Tucker. He had taught me well how to fight and defense my self in both wolf and human form.

"Wolves" I greeted them sternly. I heard a few grunts from the back but decided to ignore it. They will learn their lesson later.

"I have some news for all.of you so listen up, as you know I will be conducting your training from this day forth and I do not accept any slacking off or whatever your sorry ass has to do to not follow it. You are a decent number to fight against the danger to protect your home, but what is the use of the number when your furbrains don't even know how to defend your own self." This time I heard many scoffs and a few nasty comments. They seriously lack discipline and the credit for that goes to non other than the Alpha, Beta and Gamma. I tsked. Idiots.

"Are you calling us weak" the same outspoken guy.from yesterday asked angrily. "Well I wouldn't use weak but incapable is the best word" he growled at my remark which aggravate Izzy.

She is the Luna wolf now so any disrespect to her won't go unnoticed. "Says the woman who was a mere omega and is now flying in the air because wait....oh right she became an Aplha's mate." His remarks caused Izzy to stir within me.

Trying my best to hold her back I smiled at the wolf 8nfront of me. "So you believe that a mere omega is no match for you ah what's your name, never mind that doesn't matter, how about a dual. An omega vs a pack member." I challenged him.

He sized me up before smirking "I accept" he said confidentially as he stepped infront. All of the pack members surrounded us creating a rectangular stage. I could feel their excitement radiating in waves. This is the first dual they are spectating after so long.

"Just be safe Luna" Taylor wished as his eyes twinkled with worry. If Bri was here then she would have cheered for me to atleast give my opponent a black eye.

I tightened my hair as I studied my oppent. He was a well built, tall wolf with scars tattooing his chest,abdominal area and his right arm. He had calculative vision and seemed like the one who thinks before attacking.

I blew out a long breath and took my fighting stance. He looked uninterested and I give him credit for his poker face. We circled each other for a while, neither one of us showing any hurry to attack first but we kept a fixed garzs at each other.

"What happen woman are you afraid to break your nail" he provoked to while I smirked. His patience is getting thinner with each passing second and like my mentor said haste makes a person waste his strength.

"Seems like you are afraid to get clawed by nails weakling" he growled at my remark and lunched towards me. I stepped aside letting him taste the grass. He grunted stood up immediately throwing punches my way which I blocked.

He kicked my abdominal area pushing me backwards but I recovered from it and landed a hard kick on his face making him fall on the ground with impact. He grunted when he fell and I rubbed my abdominal area where he kicked earlier. The pain had already subsided.