Chapter 16 (Editing)

AVY'S POV

It had been a quite an event last night. The moon night, arrival of fake former alpha, our confession and and we finally marked each other.

Reminiscing the moment of last night my hand shot up to feel his mark on my neck.

"Hey" Zander said out of nowhere spooking me momentarily. My hand shot to my chest to feel it skipping a beat once.

He smiled mischievously as he wrapped me in his arms from behind. I felt his lips kissing on my mark sending electricity through out my body.

"Don't you look adorable?" He asked looking at me in the bathroom mirror. Making me blush.

"I love you Avy Grace my mate" he wishpered seductively in my left ear as his hot breath fanned my ear, making my stomach erupt with butterflies.

"Zander" I felt his hands inside my clothes as he slowly yet gently touched my bare skin making me shiver in pleasure.

Before anything else could occur our moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

'Avy open up' Brittany's voice yelled though the link.

Zander groaned in annoyance as the knock countinued becoming a bit harsh with the passing second.

"I'll kill whoever is there" my mate fumed.

"Relax its only Brittany" I chuckled looking at my angry but cute alpha mate complaing.

"Her, why is it her I swear if she wasn't my beta's mate I would have already shipped her off to her pack and banned her from ever setting a foot, no being near you" his pocessiveness radiated as he said that.

I can't believe my mate is jealous of Brittany. I smiled at him as I kissed his cheeks lovingly.

'I'll open the door just let me wear my clothes ok' I informed her as the sounds of knocks died.

'Fine but hurry up' came her reply.

"Zander she is just-" "Trying to take my beautiful mate away" He replied sarcastically. He hated her with passion. No doubt in that.

"Are you jealous" I teased him while turning around and cupping his cheeks.

"Yes I am, you spend more time with her then me, your mate." He said as he pulled me even closer to his chest.

He held me pocessively as he looked at me innocently like a child.

"You are my Alpha" I said as his eyes burned. He made it clear to not call him Alpha, but honey or sexy will do.

"Baby I told you not to call me that didn't I" his voice sounded seductive and dangerous at the same time making my knees weak.

"I-I was-" fumbling on words my face burnt up. He chuckled at my state making me even more embarrassed.

BRITTANY'S POV

"So you mean to say we will not make them train as usual today" I asked my Luna in confusing as if she woke up on the wrong side.

"Yes Bri" she conformed for the third time.

"I think she hit her head for real" Taylor wisphered in my ear. I think so to Ty. I really do.

"If you want to wishper then atleast have a decency to do infront of a human Tylor." Avy commented as she glared at him.

"But why, these pack already has lazy ass wolves who train like a bloody human and giving them a slack day will only make them lazy" I winhed. I was so prepared to torture them to death expecting that stripper who tried to hit on my MY Eric. It was her lucky day that Eric saved her from my wrath.