Chapter 6

"Macy is a bitch" Brittany said looking furious. Her face heated up. Apparently it seemed that the queen B was not only hitting on the alpha but the beta as well causing Brittany to claw her.

"Well she will pay for it" trying to calm her down was like telling a child why sky is blue. I swear if anyone wants to learn how to be patient they would have to meet Brittany.

She was still fuming when a familiar bunch of boys approached us.

"Look whose back" what do they need now?

"What do you want Tyler?" I spat. Brittany who was in her world of chaos, instantly stood in defence mode behind me ready to pounce. Tyler looked panicked as well as Mason and Steven. I don't blame them. They chose the worst time.

"Look we only want to apologise, okay" his said with sincerity despite his heart beatimg furiously with no ounce of weak expression in his face. Taylor was one of the wolf who can mask up his emotion.

I stared at him like he grew another head. He is asking for forgiveness. What caused the change huh! 

Oh wait! I'm the future Luna now.

"And why should I accept your apology. If I remember correctly then you never regretted what you all did" I do have a weak spot of forgiving a wolf if they want to repent the past mistakes made either directed to me or others.

"Look we don't want-"

"To get punished by Zander since I became his mate and blah blah blah!" I cut him off. Like seriously!

The three of them looked hurt and I could feel the guilt in there eyes yet they had no idea of the years of suffering I got. Thinking of it, it was Zander who lead them.

Considering I have decided to give him a chance why not give his minion a chance besides they are going to feel my wrath soon.

"I will accept your apology" I declared after thinking precisely. No Avy. Brittany wailed. It's ok trust me. I replied. They seemed relived at that but just you wait boys. "But I will not trust you and you have to gain it" I declared with a smirk.

No pack wolf wants there leader to not trust them but they never showed me any reason to trust them anyway.

"We promise that we will earn it one day" Mason spoke. Determination swirled in his dark orbs. Steven and Tyler nodded in agreement and they left us. I turned to Brittany who seemed relaxed a bit. Before I could say anything she beat me to it.

"Don't talk about that whore" she warned knowing my intention clearly. He face turning red instantly as she sat on the bench, I joined her. We did not speak and I actually admired the view. I never got the chance to actually do that since my day started and end mostly in the basement and the kitchen.

The pack house stood tall as usual it had a lovely garden next to it with thousand bed of beautiful flowers which I can't name except for the roses, lilies and carnation. There also was an open space where kids usually play or sometimes wolf's are bought together for meetings and stuff.

The pack house is surrounded by a vast forest which keeps it hidden for security purpose. The forest also helps wolves to bring out the animalistic instinct to run around, to hunt and all. Looking up at the blue sky, I closed my eyes feeling the gentle breeze on my skin.

"Why did you do that" breaking the silence Brittany rumbled. I arched my brow up in confusion. "Why did you let them go so easily Avy, they were the same pup who tortured the hell out of you?" She was fuming no doubt in that, I can even picture her face turning more redder then the ripest tomatoes.