Chapter 14

The Cresent moon pack is buzzing with energy as each and every member were patiently waiting for the moon of the night. This night holds a very important event of the were history and this story will be narrated to the young pups in order to carry on the ancient symbol of this very night. Not only the Cresent pack but all the wolf packs and rouges celebrate this night with pride.

The pack members slowly began to gather in the meeting ground. The males arrived with a shirt and pants whereas the females have outdone themselves in beautiful evening dress that made them look like goddesses.

Avy was in her room getting ready. Earlier her mate had bought her a beautiful red dress. As she wored it she couldn't stop herself from praising her mate. The dress fit her perfectly showing her curves well. It ended above her knees and was sleevless. Zander had also bought a simple pearl studs. He said that it will be a memorable moment for their first moon night together. She blushed at the thought. True Zander had made her life worse then a rogue and those actions couldn't be overlooked nor forgiven. But he is trying to make up for his mistakes and she will let him. It might be the mate pull or the fact that Avy has a heart of gold. One of the qualities of an luna.

A sign left her as she looked at her reflection. She had left her hair open intentionally as it complications her face well making her look like a goddess.

Alpha Zander was sitting at the edge of his bed. Waiting patiently for his mate. His thoughts lingered on the same question 'did she like it'. He was deep in his thoughts when the door opened and his beautiful mate existed the bathroom.

His eyes roomed her body as he became speechless. She looked amazing would be an understatement. Had he not been sitted he would have been sweeped by his feet when he took in her devine look.

"Avy" he wisphered as he stood up. "You... you look beautiful" he tried earning a confused look from her. Then it hit him.

"No I mean you always look beautiful its just... just the first time I saw you.. like this in a dress" he nervously stated as he rubbed his neck. Both of their cheeks had a red tint.

"You look beautiful to" Avy tried to compliment. "I meant handsome" she corrected. The air became awkward as tension rose. Both were battling inwards as their wolves were becoming crazy for more then a touch from their mate. Yet they held it back.

"Uh.. we should go" Avy commented after looking around nervously earning a nod from her mate. He looked disappointed but she could not decipher the reason why.

The two of them made their way to the meeting ground. Sometime on their way Zander made an attempt to hold her hand his body tensed up at that but after his mate held on to his hand without showing the reaction he was afraid she wouldn't made him content and relaxed.

The meeting ground was bustling with energy as all the members meet and greeted each other. Filling them on about what happen in their life and so on. Many childhood friends made a circle and chatted like they where far away when in reality they lived quite close. This was also the night for closeness as they would like to call. Little pups were playing as their mothers tried to prevent them from messing their attire.

Avy stood with her mate at the door witnessing the event occurring on the ground.

"Moon night to you" Taylor greeted her as he gave her a hug. His alpha growled as he held Avy's hand a bit tightly. She giggled at the response.

"Same to you Tay" she hugged him back with one hand as the other has been held captive by her mate. If he wanted he would be holding her captive she mused.

"Alpha seems like I am stealing his candy on a Halloween night" Taylor wishpered in her ear as Avy laughed.

"You are" Zander replied making Taylor nervous as he detached himself from his Luna.