Chapter 32

Chapter dedicated to lonelygirl2323 and all the readers who gave this story a chance.

Thank you for your motivation hope you enjoy this short chaper as well 😉

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Admist the quite night a chain of van wailed through the forest. The sounds of crickets were silenced by the resisting sound of a powerful creature.

The sound of chains being forced scorched through the night as the man held his head in agony.

He could feel his ears threatening to bleed. "Ah just shut up will ya," he growled at the pup in cage next to him.

The pup growled back at him with force, his ears felt moist, he picked up the hankerchip soaked with blood, wiping the blood he winched.

"How much longer?" He demanded. "About to sir." The driver responded while carefully wiping his ears on his soaked t shirt. The think scent of blood filled the air driving the pups hunger. It growled in annoyance again when the van came to a halt.

Without wasting a second, the three man jumped outside the van and tried to breath. Their bodies were weak as the old man's feet wobbled.

A group of man approached them with concern.

"Don't help me, take that damn thing away and lock it now." The old man ordered as the man ran to comply his orders.

"Ah just what the fuck is that shit?" He thought out loud as he heard the voice of the pup leaving, his body collapsed on group as he breathed heavily.

"Not this time," he wisphered, closing his eyes in an attempt to relax his body.

------

"What the hell did you just say" her voice roared, her eyes reflected fire, ready to burn the world.

"You better learn respect Brittany." The Aplha demanded with authority, only to be returned by an unfazed woman who did not reflect an ounce of fear rather resistance to his power.

"And why should I huh! You let them take it away, and to top it all hurt her, she is on a fucking hospital bed, and here you are demanding respect. Like seriously, just tell me what fge shit just happened?" Her voice demanded as her wolf tried to surface.

"Really, you demand an answer for me, well than, tell me what is in that pup that you are so concerned huh?" He maintained his calm to get the information out. It was his mate they were concerned for anyways.

"Really, and what makes you think I will answer you, didn't Avy tell you?" She retorted curiously.

"I figured that part already," Aplha Zander smirked as he walked towards his Beta, "It's either you tell me or-" his fingers wrapped around his beta as he clutched his throat. "Your mate dies," he demanded.

He heard a loud warning growl as he looked back at the woman's wolf surfacing. She tried to contain her wolf as her eyes glowed.

"You dare not," she yelled, her stance was ready to rip him as her mate gagged in discomfort.

"Alph-" "Zip it." Alpha Zander demanded. " I am sorry Eric but I need to save her," he pleaded throught their mindlink.

"Do you really think, I will not." He threatened as his grip tightened. I will give you 5 seconds to come clean"

"It's not my secret to tell" she retorted.

"And the one suppose to is not up yet, her life is in danger and you will be responsible for it." He debated.