Chapter 24

AVY'S POV

It seems dark. Too dark.

My eyes squirmed trying to see through the thick dark fog that surrounded me as if I was 8n the dept to a cave.

My hands felt cold so did my skin.

'Izzy' I tried to call her out.

But was only returned with silence. For a moment it felt like I never knew anyone named Izzy.

Where am I?

My hand raised again as I tried to sway it to find a way out but the dark fog felt heavy .... cold....lonely.

I tried to yell help. But my voice seemed to be chocked in this fog.

I must not give up.

With all my might I tried to scream but no sound came.

Where am I?

Suddenly my hand seemed to grab something.

Something light.

Something small.

I tried to look down but the darkness didn't allow me.

I bought the thing towrlards my eyes as, feeling it.

The edges, the corners, the feel felt familiar.

It felt like something I have always felt but what is this.

I tried to.find my way towards it till my hands found a familiar stop.

A round button type feel.

On instinct I pulled it.

The fog around me seemed to vanish bit by bit as the surrounding became clearer.

Not wasting anytime I checked my hands sure there it was my box.

My present box.

It was open something which I never was able to open on the past.

I looked around to a green open space. The feild was dreamy with a beautiful spring sun, flowers which bloomed so brightly that would make anyone smile, the butterflies lingering around them as the birds chirps happily in the sky.

For that moment everything seems to fit. It seemed normal as I smiled heartly.

I looked over to the meadows feeling content but my happiness didn't last as it seemed to trun into a swap.

The bright flowers began to wither as the butterflies began to die. The green true turned black as the birds turned into crows making a loud noise.

"Avy open the box" it screeched as I clutched on to the box near my heart. But the box slowly turned into dust as it flew away.

"Open the box" the voice demanded louder as the scream.of the crows bece louder.

I closed my ears as it started to pain.

"Stop" I yelled. But the voices didn't stop.

"Open the box, Avy" it chanted.

"S...Stop" my mind yelled. I tried to voice it but my voice had no sound.

I clutched my ears tightly and tried to yell again.

"The box Avy, open it, open it before they die." The dark voice wisphered.

Who will die. Is it Someone I know? It feels like someone I know what if it is someone I know I can't let that happen.

"Open it open it open it" the unknown voice chanted again.