Chapter 21

AVY'S POV

He is finally here. Tucker is.

I am so bustling with energy that the only thing I want to do is reach him as fast as I can.

There is a lot of thing I want to tell him.

'I'll reach him.first Avy' Brittany challenged as she sprinted beside me. Both of our heartbeat and rhythm matched at that moment as I felt her beside me. Our legs moved in sync as we both concentrated on our goal.

'In your dreams' I shot back.

The pack house became visible infront of us as I got a whiff of his scent.

TUCKER'S POV

'Alpha Zander will be here soon' a gaurd informed me as he bowed his head. I nodded dismissing him.

He left soon after and just as I was about to sit down on the couch, the doors of the pack house slammed open startling me as I took an alerting pose instantly.

Before I could react two humans crashed into me knocking the air source out of my lungs.

"Tucker, I missed you," I heard a pair of voice in a distance.

"I did more Avy" Bri said as her tiny arms clutch me even tighter.

"No I did more Bri that is why I reached him first" Avy responded as she also clutched me tightly. I must admit that if they will hold me like this for a second more then I finally will see moon goddess.

"Guys-" I tried to intervein but Bri pulled me towards her tightly. suffocating me. 

"Liar," she yelled.

"No it was me Bri get your hands off my brother." Avy commanded as she pulled me towards her.

"He is also my brother from another bloodline too" Bri protested. I feel so loved.

They kept going with their bricking and somehow their hands which pulled my torso was now on my neck.

If they don't stop now then I will shamelessly be strangle by two female wolves whose grip is like two snakes strangling a meal.

I could feel my cheeks burning up, which roses my curiosity of how long can a wolf hold its breath.

Where are my pack guards when I need them. Oh right I asked them to get refreshed.

"Oh my goddess .. alpha Tucker are you alright." Someone said that caught the girls attention.

"Help me!" I chocked. I could have freed from their clutches but I didn't want to hurt them and to be honest it felt good to be missed.

They can be strong fearless leader but to me they are my cute little fragile baby sisters.

"Tucker," they both yelled in my ear. "Shit, I am so sorry" Avy said as she and Brittany moved away from me.

I took deep breath hungrily while rubbing my neck.

"Are you alright Tuc Tuc" Avy asked as she sat a bit far from me. Her eyes reflected concern and guilt mirroring Bri's who sat beside her.

"Remind me to never, never be alone when I am meeting you two uncivilized bears. I would be dead if it wasn't for that wolf." I pointed at the wolf who stood behind the girls while rubbing my neck.

His aura was surrounded by hurt and envious. I wonder why?

"Let me help you up" Zander held his hands out for me. When did he arrive. But then I was in near dead situation to even notice anyway.