chapter 2

"I'm not accepting your rejection and I'm definitely not rejecting you understood Avy Grace" he said in a serious tone.

Wait what?? So what is he going to do. Is he going to torment me further after accepting me as his mate. He can also do- 

"I accept you as my mate" he simply stated as he gave me a sincere smile. A part of me said it was real but another said it might be well practiced to make me fall in the trap. 

He walked towards me as I stepped back trying to create some distance when my back hit the wall. 

My fingers felt cold as my toes curled. I am sure he could hear my anxious heart. I could even imagine that in any moment his minions might jump out from corners.

Instead, Zander smiled as he calmly and gently wrapped his arms around me making me feel his rock hard muscles all over my body. I will not deny that I enjoyed our close proximity it somehow calmed and soothed the pain bubbling inside my heart.

 "I Zander Black, future Alpha of Crescent moon pack accept Avy Grace as my mate and Luna" he whispered gently in my ear as his hot breath fanned over my skin making me blush crazily.

An strong urge of being claimed coursed through my body.

His lips gently brushed the side of my jaws as his hold loosened but it still caged me, I did miss his arms around me. His biceps flexed making me drool. I would have complimented him if things were different but I still can not fall for that  I have had enough of it already.

 Zander looked distracted as his lips came closer to my face with each passing second. My heart started to race furiously by the thought of him being my first kiss. With all the strength I could muster I pushed him back and ran out of the door.

Bad idea you should never try to run away from your mate definitely  not from your alpha mate. As soon as I placed my foot out I was engulfed in a hug which sent sparks through out my body as I was slammed against the now closed door.

"You will not run away from me Avy and if you still want to run than I'll let you now that I love chasing, my love" he smirked with an amusing look in his eyes. How sexy he looked that I would love to....
No bad Avy bad, stop it he is the one who made you suffer stupid mate bond.

I really wish there is some ways to escape from him because I have had enough already, you will think I'm selfish and all but how can someone accept a person who has hurt you the most even if they were not here they have set up there minions to torture me on their behalf.

Just then Zander looked still, his eyes were a bit cloudy, he was  mind linking with someone I suppose. It must be that witch Macy or else who else would mind link him at this hour.

"I have to speak with my dad" he informed me as I gave him a quizzical look. "So you be a good girl and don't run off till I return, just stay in the room ok baby." He smirked I really want to rip that smirk of his face 'But he looks so cute' Izzy stated as a matter of fact. 

I just nodded my head as one thing I have learned is that there is no point in arguing with an alpha or soon to be whatever.

He grabbed his shirt from his closet he gave me a light kiss on my cheeks before leaving. My hands raised to feel the cheek his lips touched a second ago, Izzy purred in delight. Once he left I opened the door and I felt his scent getting further away from the door, I checked to see if anyone was nearby, all clear now is my chance. I ran out of the room into the basement instantly.

 I started to pack my stuff which is not a lot just my old clothes. my parents picture and a gift from them that I still haven't opened in a small bag which someone threw as they thought it was of no use. I got up and took a last glance around as this is the place I shared my loneliness with saying my goodbyes I ran out of the pack house.