Cjapter 28

Sacrifice.

Sacrifice Izzy.

Why?

Why should I? I doesn't make sense.

A lone tear escaped her eyes as she stared at a levitating wolf infront of her.

"Why?" He voice shook.

"To free one shall pay?" The wolf replied  happily as it licked its paws. "I know it doesn't make sense but you will understand soon. My lady,"

"For now just remembered I am not gone forever we were made for a purpose and my purpose will be fulfilled if you do let me go Avy." Izzy smiled.

"Our connection is my heart but my connection with it is eternal." She smiled as she looked at the giant creature rolling around playfully.

"But..but why." She asked still not satisfied.

"Because to free one shall accept it wholeheartedly. I am a part of it Avy not separate." Izzy informed as she sat in the air.

"Trust me my lady." She bowed with her eyes closed.

"I-I don't understand." My voice shock. She is to precious to me. She is my life, how can I sacrifice her for a big ancient creature I met.

No. There has to be a way.

"No!" I declared.

"My lady, I will always be with you. Trust me holding on to me is not the answer." She replied politely.

"But-"

"Trust me, my lady" she gave me a gentle nod.

"I-I don't know" I admitted as my legs became numb as I fell on my knees. The pain in my chest intensified.

I have to let her go. But why.

She is a part of me.

A part of my identity.

Without her who will I be.

If I don't have her with me how will I protect.

"Avy." A familiar voice in the air wishered. My head snaped up.

I tried searching for it. How l have yearned to hear this voice for so many years.

"Mom" I called still searching for her in thin air.

"My pumpkin." A woman called. She wored a beautiful white gown. Her soft wavy  brown hair floating in the air, her eyes sparked with pride and joy as it saw me.

"Mom" I cried as I ran to her in an attempt to hig her. I threw my hands around her as tears flowed down. I felt sharp pain on my joints as it touched the ground.

"Baby are you okay," I could hear mom's concerned voice behind me.

Why!?

Why can't I touch her. This is unfair. This all is really unfair.

"It's not sweety. It's just a part of life my baby." Mom said.

"Avy, I am sorry I couldn't stay with you long my child. I wish I was there for you. I wish I could see my sweet child growing up to be a brave young woman. But Avy you need to understand that some things will seem unfair but it really isn't," she tried as tears rolled down my chin.

"She correct pumpkin." A man's voice cut in.

"Dad," I wished as his figure immensed from behind my mom's. He was also dressed in white with bright eyes and his homely smile he always had for us.

"But... but I lost a lot. It isn't fair. I lost you two. I miss both of you alot. I want to be with you always." I sobbed.

"We are always with you sweety. Don't think that you are alone sweety." Mom said.

"Pumpkin you are my greatest treasure. And will always be, I am proud of you my brave little wolf. But at times like this you have to listen to your soul rather your heart." Dad said.

"Avy, Izzy has to go," mom said cautiously.

Why? Why are they so persistent in taking her away.

"No. If she goes then I go to. Mom , dad this world is cruel. I don't have anything to be here for. I want to be with you." I pleaded.

"Inforunately baby, that is not possible. A parent will never wish death for their child let alone you are own best creation. My little grace. Do you really believe you are alone?" She asked.

Yes. Yes.

I wanted to yell. Yes. But words seem to be stuck in my tongue.

Sweet memories of mom and dad replayed. I was playing in the garden while mom was trimming her flowers. Dad would jump infront of me in wolf form. It always startled me and mom would scold him.

How I wish to go back and live in that moment forever.

I have nothing or no one now. I should say yes, but why does my heart aches as if I am betraying someone.

Do I even mean something to someone her.

Am I forgetting someone.

Yes I am.

Brittany.

I am forgetting her. She became my family. Like my sister, how can I leave her and go.

Tucker.

Tyler.

Eric.

Aunt may.

Isabel

And Zander.

How can I forget them.

Sure I moss my parents and I will do anything to go back to them but through years these people became my family.

If that's not it then many other families need me. My pack needs me. I registered.

I need to stay. My inner voice wishered.

"No." I told my dad as millions of memorise played. "No I am not alone."

I stood up confidently.

"I have a family. One who loves me." I told them.

They smiled brightly as they began to fade away.

"Mom, Dad" I tried to catch them as they disappeared. A lone tear rolled down.

"I'll meet you later." I wisphered.

"Izzy." I called as her sprit sat up altered. "I free you" I said unconsciously as she stood up and bowed.

Her sprit began to walk towards Astalus as it bowed. Her spirit fused with Astalus as the sackels began to break. It let out a loud howl which shook the ground as heavy fog began to circulate around the air.

I could feel the power it possessed as I covered my eyes and braced myself to be sucked in the friction.

"We bow to you. Our queen." Millions of voices wishered as I felt power surging through me.

Minutes later a sharp pain began to explode in me as millions of pain, suffering and howls of revenge coursed through me.

These were not my emotions yet i felt each one as my own. Loss of a family, mate, friends, pack.

I felt them all.

I could feel my eyes burning as I began to levitate. My veins popped with each emotions, happiness, sadness, pain. Each one of these was related to different era's of different leaders.

One of these were of my mom.

She was a brave leader. The most fearless leader.

***End***

Hey cuties.

First of I would like to dedicate this chapter to my readers and Rgibson37

I am glad to see a lot of you actually enjoying this story.

If you do so do comment your best parts of the story. This book desperately needs editing and I will try to do it soon as promised.

Happy days cuties.