Chapter 36: My Family

With Little George finding out about the thing with Luke and Dalena, it seems like things were easier for Luke. There were less pretensions about wanting to spend time with Dalena.

Although it was still nearing the end of winter season, the weather has been quite strange nowadays. Even though it was winter, the weather was quite sunny and hot, opposed to how it's supposed to be.

With that in mind, the three of them were currently at a private beach owned by the Grosvenor Group.

Luke had been wanting to go out of the estate just with his little son and Dalena and fortunately, after days of overworking himself, he finally got to arrange a little vacation with them.

"Don't you feel hot? We are at the beach, after all. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Luke smirked.

Dalena, on the other hand, avoided his gaze and just looked at the shore.

Indeed, she was still wearing her nanny uniform. It was long-sleeved and quite long, so it was not appropriate for beach.

Even Luke was wearing green shorts paired with a white beach shirt. The shirt he was wearing was light and had a deep v-cut, which exposed some of his chest. Besides, the shirt was also see-through, so the well-defined muscles that he had were easily seen.

Dalena could not help but gulp. With how busy Luke is, how does he even find the time to exercise?

'Hmm. If I think about his playboy ways, maybe he was expecting me to wear a bikini or something. Well, too bad for him!' Dalena thought in her mind.

Looking at Dalena who had change of expressions in her face, as if she was talking to herself secretly, Luke could only be amused.

"Mmm? Did you not hear me?" Luke asked, raising his eyebrows at Dalena and pairing it with a teasing smile.

With that, Dalena diverted her stare at Luke.

"Okay then. I will just go to the beach house to change into swimming clothes, Your Grace." Dalena tried to reply in a formal tone.

Without waiting for Luke for reply, Dalena ran away, leaving Luke to chuckle at Dalena's antics.

When Dalena got back, she was out of her nanny uniform and wearing a conservative rash guard and shorts instead. The rash guard was long-sleeved and covered even her neck. On the other hand, even though her shorts exposed her beautiful and soft longs, it was almost up to her knees.

It was a swimming outfit, so it naturally hugged Dalena's figure. Her well-endowed bosom and buttocks were hugged perfectly by her outfit.

Therefore, even though what Dalena wore was quite conservative, Luke still felt his mouth dry at the sight of her.

It is not the outfit that makes her look so desirable, but it is her body that is voluptuous in the first place – which is why every outfit looks alluring on her.

Just from Luke's stare, Dalena felt shivers all over her skin so even though it was rude, she walked pass him and went near the beach instead.

Fortunately, Little George was busy creating his own sand castle just not far away from them, so Dalena had the time to admire the beach by herself.

She found it fascinating, how the waves would crash into each other and the texture of the sand... The smell, the atmosphere, the feelings the beach evokes...

She likes all of it.

It is her first time to visit a beach and nonetheless, a private beach that is meticulously maintained by staff managed by Luke.