Chapter 58: Past Memories V

During the remaining days they spent together in their trip, it only seemed natural that they became more intimate day by day.

At least, just like what Yarra desired, there was more than holding hands happening between the two of them. Luke would touch her more and finally initiate kisses.

All this time, it seems like he was waiting for her initiation. He just wanted to make sure she was comfortable enough with him.

Somehow, it makes her feel like she's somewhat important.

Time flied rather quickly and suddenly: it was their last night.

Because it was precisely their last night together in this 'mini vacation', Yarra decided to tease Luke a little.

For tonight, instead of the usual shirt and jammies she'd wear to sleep, she'd wear a nightgown instead. Wouldn't it be exciting to see Luke's reaction with that?

Yarra smirked at the thought as she hummed and proceeded to shower herself.

Meanwhile, Luke was already in their bed and trying to force himself to fall asleep. For him, the past few days were more like torture since he was trying back to hold back whilst Yarra is literally next to him in bed.

Just her scent was too intoxicating for him.

'This won't do...' Luke thought.

Actually, even earlier today, Luke couldn't get the sight out of Yarra wearing a bikini earlier when they went and played as usual at the beach resort.

He didn't have any right to restrict Yarra on what she should wear. After all, it's her body and he respect her choices. However, what annoyed Luke was the amount of people that became dazzled by her appearance.

Niceness could only go on to some extent. Luke showed his possessiveness and initiated with Yarra more than usual earlier.

Just while he was still stuck with his thoughts, the sound of the bathroom door alerted him. Luke quickly closed his eyes and tried to sleep once again.

Upon appearing in the bed, Yarra smiled a little at the sight of Luke's 'sleeping face'. Even though his green eyes were closed, his appearance was not any less. How could everything about his face be so chiselled?

Gently, Yarra laid in the bed and pecked Luke directly on his lips.

This made Luke alert quite instantly.

"I knew it. You're just pretending to sleep..." Yarra said in a small voice.

"No.." Luke tried to deny it but he was caught by Yarra's observant eyes.

More so, he was distracted by what Yarra was currently wearing. It was a satin nightgown that stopped just a little bit above her knees. The bottom part was already enticing, but the top part exceeds it.

The top part was cut into a 'v-shape', clearly exposing Yarra's cleavage, as if teasing her ample chest.

Luke quickly averted his sight and gulped.

However, the foxy Yarra caught where his eyes were and did not hesitate to tease Luke even more.

"What are you looking at, hmm?" Yarra teased even more.

At that moment, she cupped Luke's face and brought it closer to hers. She skilfully slammed a kiss on his moist, inviting mouth.

She sucked on his lips a little then she bit his lower lips lightly and licked it. Yarra tasted his lips over and over again then she put her tongue in his mouth.