Chapter 53: Therapy Treatment

In the northern suburbs of London, there lies a specialist clinic majoring in advanced neurological research.

Dr. Camila Cruz, who was one of the world's top neurologist, happens to be practice there whenever she decides to be in London.

At the same time, her treatment therapy for the 'Sorcellerie' method has just been approved by the World Health Organisation, so what else could explain the coincidence of all these events if not for 'right timing'?

Dalena, who was still in an unstable state from an elite hospital, was immediately transferred to Dr. Camila's clinic.

Upon admitting her, Dr. Camila did not waste anytime and ran through some tests on Dalena.

"Your Grace... To be honest, Miss Dalena, or rather, Miss Yarra Kenes, was the first patient we implemented the 'Sorcellerie' method on. Therefore, based from the results of the tests, what I could conclude is she is currently in this state because she has been exposed to too much stimuli in regards to her original memories."

Luke merely looked at Dr. Camila, waiting for her further explanation.

"It seems like the 'Sorcellerie' implementation was triggered because she has been exposed to the original memories that she had. Could you please tell me any symptoms she had before she was on this state? Or perhaps, any events that have happened that may have stimulated this?"

While trying to maintain his calm façade, Luke answered what he knew from his own investigations and queries from Dalena's friends.

"To be honest, like what you already know, I did not know that Yarra had that Sorcellerie implantation. It was coincidence that she came to meet me, since I was her lover before she had that implementation. From what I could understand, it was probably because she interacted with me quite a lot which is why somehow because of the unexpected encounter, the implementation is causing side effects on her body?"

"That is correct, Your Grace. It seems like the implementation is quite sensitive to the triggers by Miss Yarra's original memories."

Luke went quite for a while before his eyes dilated, as if he remembered something quite significant.

"To cut the story short, there was a misunderstanding that happened between us. I didn't see her for almost a week and before that, she was exposed to a photo of us two when she was still 'Yarra'. She did not seem to have any recall of memories as 'Yarra' since she still believed she was still 'Dalena'..."

"She ended up staying with her friends and upon my staff's questioning, they said that Yarra has been feeling dizziness, nausea, headaches before she ended up in this state..."

Dr. Camila raised her eyebrows while listening to Luke and taking notes on his observations.

"If it helps, I remember Yarra telling me that she would often dream sceneries of beaches even if she has never been there as 'Dalena'. When Yarra and I were together, we were in Australia and would often spend time together in beaches."

Dr. Camila did not answer Luke for a while as she was still busy filling in her notes. However, after a few seconds, she gave a small smile to Luke.

"Your Grace, thank you. Your observations have been very helpful since we now have an idea about the side effects of this implementation."

Luke simply nodded at Dr. Camila. He did not know why but for some reason, he seemed anxious. So what now that she knows the side effect? What Luke wanted was for her to treat Yarra right away...

"Your Grace, listen." Dr. Camila started to say in a serious tone.

"As you may know, we implemented the Sorcellerie method on Miss Yarra years ago because it was the only way for her to be conscious again. The memories that she has had before were too painful for her."