Chapter 59: Past Memories VI

The moment they came back from their mini vacation, the fumbling they did only became a normal part of their routine.

Luke lay Yarra on her side and embraced her from behind.

He kneaded her breasts while roughly inserting his manhood between her legs and rubbing on her butt.

"Hey Luke, can you be honest with me? Honestly... how many girls have you been with?" Yarra asked while panting.

"Hm? What are you talking about? I've only been with you..." Luke whispered, putting a soft peck on Yarra's cheek whilst continuing with that he was doing.

"Don't lie... then, why are you so..."

"So what?" Luke whispered in a deep voice.

Yarra went quiet for a second as Luke started fondle the hardened tip of her bosom.

"So good..." Yarra eventually said at a little voice.

Even though she couldn't see his face right now, she could tell how amused he was based from his sniffled laugh.

From behind, he slowly opened her up as his hard penis pushed against her entrance and finally, he entered inside her.

Their bodies became one as Yarra filled with thrill when Luke began to push his full length inside her.

The sensation of him being fully inside her gave her intense satisfaction.

"Ugh... but... since... I'm the only girl you've been with, I'm going to teach you a lot, ok..." Yarra said between pants.

As Luke lifted his upper body to thrust into Yarra repeatedly, he asked her in a deep voice.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"You know... I want to do it in other places too. Personally, I haven't tried it in the cinema." Yarra said in a cheeky voice.

With her remark, Luke stopped moving for a bit and playfully flinched Yarra's forehead.

"You're naughty."

"But you like me even more when I'm like this..."

As if it was a retaliation, Luke started to move once again, burrowing deeply into her vagina.

Yarra's body trembled greatly as she uttered cries due to pleasure.

Then, her screams stopped as they were blocked by his lips.

Luke captured her lips and swallowed her mouth over and over as he recklessly drove his member into her.

Yarra's body shook back and forth as her walls squeezed and throbbed due to the intense stimulation.

He only took off his lips when his body stiffened momentarily as he released deep inside her womb.

Yarra felt a hot fluid spreading and filling up her insides and she shut her eyes.

"Ha..."

A growl escaped his throat while her body twitched and spasmed with pleasure.

***

Time flew very fast.

In just a few months, it was already the end of the university semester. Because it would be a new school year next year, Yarra was not sure if she would have the same classes with Luke again.

'But... the fundraising club was approved as a continuous project in our university because we managed to get investors to be interested in it, so... I guess we'll still have a lot of the same schedule.' Yarra thought silently.